Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
03-02-2016, 12:04 AM   #46
ogl
Banned

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jbinpg Quote
That should be the usual shooting mode/timer settings button.
Thank you. My K-5IIs has 3 rectangles with Hi and Lo inscription. I thought - 4 rectangles could be Pixel Shift mode.

---------- Post added 03-02-2016 at 12:24 AM ----------

From Russian Penta Club - 3rd wheel could be used via VF for

1. +/- (Exposure compensation value shift) OK
2. ISO (ISO sensitivity shift) OK
4. BKT (Bracketing value shift in bracket shooting) OK like in К-3
6. Grid (Viewfinder shooting: ON/OFF) OK
7. SR (Still-image shooting: ON/OFF of SR mechanism) OK
8. Crop (Change of Crop setting) ​Frame in VF
9. Wi-Fi (ON/OFF) - has LED on the body

Last edited by ogl; 03-02-2016 at 12:24 AM.
03-02-2016, 10:30 PM   #47

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ogl Quote

What is the St. Andrew's cross between SR and Flash?

[...]

What is the several rectangles? [/I] Pixel Shift? Shooting modes?
What looks like a St Andrews Cross between SR and Flash appears to me to be the right side parentheses that go along with the SR hand. For some reason they have rendered funny in comparison to the left side ones.

The several rectangles (left of the SR indicator) are probably the multiple exposure indicator. It is the same as on the K-3, which lets you know you are shooting a multiple exposure but doesn't have the detail to tell you which exact mode it is on.