Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-30-2019, 11:10 AM - 3 Likes   #91

Here is one I shot the other day with the K1-Mark II and DA*300. It was a shot from my porch and was basically at the limit for the 300 before starting to lose image quality (~100% crop). I was very pleased as it was a spur of the moment shot.

Take Off version 2

05-30-2019, 05:58 PM - 1 Like   #92
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jquill Quote
Here is one I shot the other day with the K1-Mark II and DA*300. It was a shot from my porch and was basically at the limit for the 300 before starting to lose image quality (~100% crop). I was very pleased as it was a spur of the moment shot.

Take Off version 2
Your porch?!

Do you have to fight off alligators to collect the morning paper, Jquill?

Lovely shot, BTW!
05-30-2019, 08:08 PM   #93

QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
Your porch?!

Do you have to fight off alligators to collect the morning paper, Jquill?

Lovely shot, BTW!
Thanks.

No gators (that I know of) but we do have some snapping turtles. We have a small irrigation pond right behind my unit. The cat tails took over last fall and they have not done any pond cleaning yet this year. It makes for great pictures if you crop the shots tight enough. Here is the uncropped view:

If you are interested, here is a link for this afternoon's shots of a visiting egret - Evening Visitor | Flickr