Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2016, 05:04 PM   #271
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
My order was February 17th so I think that was first or second day.

Curious how you know that since the poster above says B&H told him they have nothing in stock and are expecting delivery this coming week. Did you talk to someone at B&H?
Pretty sure they meant "on the shelf ... in Hong Kong" since they were talking about having ordered from B&H because they were worrying about not getting it in time in Hong Kong.

05-01-2016, 05:16 PM   #272
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by carolina_sky Quote
Pretty sure they meant "on the shelf ... in Hong Kong" since they were talking about having ordered from B&H because they were worrying about not getting it in time in Hong Kong.
Ah, that makes sense, thanks. I was thinking maybe they got a different report.
05-01-2016, 06:37 PM   #273
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Hah Hah - I Just got an email from B&H:

Dear monochrome
You placed an order (Order# xxxxxxxxxx ) on 04/16/16.

The following is still out of stock:

K-1 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
(PEK1FF)
Qty:1

We apologize for any inconvenience and will keep you posted.
Any Questions? Contact us at 212-444-6615 or cs@bhphoto.com

Thank you,
The B&H Customer Service Team

----------------------------------------------------------
No Expected Delivery Date at this time. Heavily Backordered. I interpet that to mean I am not going to fill in the next shipment, either.

See my sig.
I have four emails just like that, spaced 15 days apart from each other, the first 15 days after I ordered.

Yours may be an automated coincidence...

-Eric
05-01-2016, 07:06 PM   #274
Forum Member

Pre-ordered from From R/Pentax USA, e-mail sent with a tracking number on our end states delivery Wednesday May 4th 2016.I guess the 4th be with us all.

05-01-2016, 09:21 PM   #275
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by pento57mm Quote
Pre-ordered from From R/Pentax USA, e-mail sent with a tracking number on our end states delivery Wednesday May 4th 2016.I guess the 4th be with us all.
That's awesome, congrats!
05-01-2016, 09:29 PM - 1 Like   #276

"Such is hope, heaven's own gift to struggling mortals, pervading, like some subtle essence from the skies, all things both good and bad." -C.D.

The crossing of fingers is leading to an early onset of arthritis. Hoping tomorrow brings news of the shipping sort.
05-01-2016, 10:52 PM   #277
Veteran Member

What day did you preorder?
05-01-2016, 10:58 PM   #278
Pentaxian

Well, i just can imagine half PF asking the live chat of BH and Adorama (maybe even amazon) about their cameras tomorrow...

Fun day beign a customer support of that companies tomorrow , until May 3 (oficial release day acording to Pentax) i will try to do not bother anybody with "wheres my camera".

05-01-2016, 11:17 PM   #279
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by virusn3t Quote
Well, i just can imagine half PF asking the live chat of BH and Adorama (maybe even amazon) about their cameras tomorrow...

Fun day beign a customer support of that companies tomorrow , until May 3 (oficial release day acording to Pentax) i will try to do not bother anybody with "wheres my camera".
I am done with contacting them, since they seem to tell a different story to each person each time (effective strategy it seems)... I am just going to keep sitting here gripping my armrests except for the one time each day I allow myself to check the order status.
05-02-2016, 01:37 AM   #280

K1 is landed in Poland. Shipping depend of shipping companies. But I should get mine 3 of 4th of May (oooo yea!!)
05-02-2016, 03:34 AM   #281
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by geomez Quote
I just got the equivalent email from Adorama.
Same here.
05-02-2016, 04:12 AM   #282
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
I am done with contacting them, since they seem to tell a different story to each person each time (effective strategy it seems)... I am just going to keep sitting here gripping my armrests except for the one time each day I allow myself to check the order status.
Yep.

See my sig.
05-02-2016, 04:44 AM   #283

Hi Guys, I have gotten consistent feedback from BHPhoto: Here is an exchange I had with one of their CS guys a minute ago: Question was when will they receive the K1:

>
> It should be arriving here May 4 and will then start to ship out.
>
> Please let us know if you require any further assistance.
>

I then asked him if there would be enough stock to cover my order (I ordered March 9th) to which he said:

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

Yes there is enough stock.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.
05-02-2016, 06:55 AM - 1 Like   #284
Site Supporter

Huzzah! Just spoke with B&H. Some K-1s arrive today and some on May 4th. With my preorder date of 2/18/16, the camera will be shipped with the ones received today...

C. Durfor
05-02-2016, 07:43 AM - 1 Like   #285
Site Supporter

Also just spoke with B&H and the customer service rep said they are expecting one delivery today and another on the 4th. Based on order date he expected mine to ship to me later today or tomorrow.
Closed Thread