Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-03-2016, 01:54 PM   #421
Forum Member

It is funny..I also placed an order from Amazon (order date is March 10th). I just got an email from Amazon that my item is scheduled for delivery on May 5th (Thursday). It looks like I need to call and cancel B&H order.

05-03-2016, 01:55 PM   #422
Forum Member

Karma! Focus Cameras oversold and aren't shipping until late next week at the earliest.
05-03-2016, 01:55 PM   #423
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by atcoombs Quote
I guess I should have ordered from Adorama instead of B&H. I ordered on April 24th and don't expect to see it any time soon. The online order status says I can add Square Trade to the order for another 21 days. Unless they mean I could add it even after receiving the camera.
I wouldn't be too worried. Usually new releases become fully stocked a few weeks after the first shipment.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #424
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Ordered March 2nd. Order status shows:

QuoteQuote:
Status: In stock, order sent to warehouse Expedited Delivery

05-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #425

Thanks Adam, I not really that worried. It will get here when it gets here
05-03-2016, 02:08 PM   #426

I just got off the phone with B and H - my order will be shipped out tomorrow and my order date was...wait for it... 5/2/16. Late to the party. I asked if they had enough to cover all of the pre orders and the guy I spoke with said, "well, we have enough to cover yours". So hopefully everyone's will ship tomorrow.

---------- Post added 05-03-16 at 05:09 PM ----------

Also, Camera Craft in Rockford, IL has a few in stock - but they are unwilling to take credit cards over the phone. They will ship, but they require a wire transfer.
05-03-2016, 02:10 PM   #427
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by umeuph Quote
I just got off the phone with B and H - my order will be shipped out tomorrow and my order date was...wait for it... 5/2/16. Late to the party. I asked if they had enough to cover all of the pre orders and the guy I spoke with said, "well, we have enough to cover yours". So hopefully everyone's will ship tomorrow.

---------- Post added 05-03-16 at 05:09 PM ----------

Also, Camera Craft in Rockford, IL has a few in stock - but they are unwilling to take credit cards over the phone. They will ship, but they require a wire transfer.
That bring some hope, my order was 3 days early... I hope the order status change by night

05-03-2016, 02:52 PM   #428

Ordered 03/03 and no status change as of yet.
05-03-2016, 02:58 PM   #429
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I got an e-mail from Ricoh today that they are shipping. I went to the Ricoh website and they appear to be in stock and ready to ship if you order one from them. Very tempting for sure.
05-03-2016, 03:11 PM   #430

QuoteOriginally posted by gaweidert Quote
I got an e-mail from Ricoh today that they are shipping. I went to the Ricoh website and they appear to be in stock and ready to ship if you order one from them. Very tempting for sure.
I saw that too, but waited patiently. Several hours later I got the shipping notice from Adorama!
05-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #431
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by gryhnd Quote
I ordered mine from Adorama (had some bonus bucks to use up) last Monday. Just got my shipping notice a few minutes ago. Means I should have it Thursday.
Aww shucks! Now this feels like when you wait in line for a movie, are let into the theater, and see people are already sitting in there. I pre-ordered 3/9, and just chatted with a rep, who after disappearing for 5 min when I gave him my order info, came back and told me "unfortunately, the manufacturer hasn't provided an ETA on when we should receive the camera, so in turn, we can't advise customers of an ETA on their order"
05-03-2016, 03:27 PM   #432
Veteran Member

And what Pentax said few days ago is real, their answer was correct ...
05-03-2016, 03:42 PM   #433

QuoteOriginally posted by ShiftR Quote
Aww shucks! Now this feels like when you wait in line for a movie, are let into the theater, and see people are already sitting in there. I pre-ordered 3/9, and just chatted with a rep, who after disappearing for 5 min when I gave him my order info, came back and told me "unfortunately, the manufacturer hasn't provided an ETA on when we should receive the camera, so in turn, we can't advise customers of an ETA on their order"
Weeeeelll. It hasn't shipped yet. So there's still room for an "oops, sorry". I do have a tracking number, but UPS doesn't have it yet.
05-03-2016, 04:34 PM   #434
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
K-1 USA Shipping date

I ordered my K-1 on Feb. 17th from B&H. The status as of now is "In stock, order sent to warehouse " and my CC has been charged. So, looks like it will ship today. Can't wait to try it out!
05-03-2016, 04:52 PM   #435

I'm going to be so depressed if my 3/3 order doesn't make the first batch...
Closed Thread