Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2016, 04:33 AM   #466
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This morning I got the shipping confirmation from my order I placed with Ricoh's webstore yesterday. The camera was shipped out via FedEx and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Yahoo!!!

Soon we'll all be celebrating with our new K-1s!

05-04-2016, 04:34 AM   #467

QuoteOriginally posted by SBeck Quote
I'm going to be so depressed if my 3/3 order doesn't make the first batch...

I think you should be ok. I was a 3/9 and mine got sent to the warehouse, whatever that means. Did you go and check your order and the K1 item specific status? BH did not send an email, I just saw the status change and charging of my CC.

Good luck!
05-04-2016, 04:58 AM   #468
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Somebody just moved up a notch

I just cancelled my B&H order which had been marked "Sent to warehouse." So somebody just moved up a notch in the shipping order. The camera is still listed as out of stock. I felt terrible about doing this because both B&H and PF staff had gone to extra lengths to help me with the order last month. This is why I cancelled: A B&H CS rep in a chat session yesterday told me that my camera would arrive on the 5th and ship either that day or the 6th. I decided to buy from another dealer who could have the camera in my hands by the 5th. When I went back to B&H to cancel (less then 30 minutes after the chat) the order had changed from pending to sent to warehouse. I briefly considered accepted delivery on both cameras and just selling one rather than return one, which I hate doing to dealers. However, when it was still listed as sent to warehouse this morning and I saw Adam's concerned post about the camera not shipping last night. I decided to cancel. I miss out on the account upgrade and PF doesn't get the credit but having the camera for sure this week won out. Anyway, congratulations to whomever got the benefit of moving up in line.
05-04-2016, 05:47 AM   #469

Photos: Gallery
I have a tracking number - shipped via UPS arrival date 5/9/2016 - so five more days out. Date came from the B&H email. Not in UPS tracking system. In the past my B&H orders don't get into UPS tracking for several days.

Last edited by HoustonBob; 05-04-2016 at 06:12 AM.
05-04-2016, 05:47 AM   #470

QuoteOriginally posted by K-amps Quote
I think you should be ok. I was a 3/9 and mine got sent to the warehouse, whatever that means.
It probably means the order was sent to the warehouse to pull the item from inventory and send it to the shipping department.
05-04-2016, 06:00 AM   #471
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Is anyone else with "order sent to warehouse" not seeing a tracking number on the order status page?

I wonder if B&H didn't get through the entire queue of shipments today. Can't say I've experienced this before, but it's possible given the fact that the store was closed for 10 days.
Live on the west coast. Last night, when I went to bed, the status was "sent to warehouse" and without a tracking number. Figured they just went home for the night.

Just now checked, (0600 PDT), and I do have a UPS tracking number, but it is not in the UPS system yet.

E-mail from B&H indicates Monday, May 9th expected delivery.

Last edited by volosong; 05-04-2016 at 06:27 AM.
05-04-2016, 06:02 AM   #472

QuoteOriginally posted by bril Quote
Order status has changed as well: Status: In stock, order sent to warehouse 1 Day Saver
Received a shipping confirmation this AM from B&H. Looks like it will be here tommorow.

05-04-2016, 06:08 AM - 1 Like   #473

QuoteOriginally posted by K-amps Quote
Sweet. Was this a BH, Adorama or Amazon order?
Adorama. Ordered it last Monday.
05-04-2016, 06:09 AM   #474

My Order will ship out today it seems... this is why they did not have tracking info before.

Just got off the chat with BH, here is the transcript:

Me : Hi Koby
Me : Morning
Koby W : Hi
Koby W : I would be happy to assist you in adding an item to this order. Please provide me with the B&H part number for the item you would like to add and the quantity requested.
Me : Can you first please tell me the status of my order...
Me : The part is B&H # SP840
Me : I want to make sure that adding this part does not delay the current order
Koby W : This will ship out today either way
Me : ok then please add 2x of these
Me : Can u give me an ETA on this order?
Koby W : FedEx International Priority 3-5 Business Day Delivery
Koby W : Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Me : So its going out today?
Koby W : Yes
Me : When can I have a tracking number?
Koby W : Emailed by end of day
Me : ok Thanks Koby
05-04-2016, 06:11 AM - 1 Like   #475
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Got my shipping notice!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!! Supposed to be here Friday!
05-04-2016, 06:14 AM   #476
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Is anyone else with "order sent to warehouse" not seeing a tracking number on the order status page?

I wonder if B&H didn't get through the entire queue of shipments today. Can't say I've experienced this before, but it's possible given the fact that the store was closed for 10 days.
Looks like things are moving at B&H this AM. I also received notification of shipping and tracking number, via email. I did not pay for expedited shipping so my K-1 is scheduled for delivery, Monday, 5/9.
05-04-2016, 06:20 AM   #477
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I got the shipment message from B&H. B&H is predicting delivery on 5/9. Waiting to see what UPS will say once their site is updated.
05-04-2016, 06:22 AM - 1 Like   #478
Forum Member

I just cancelled my B&H order which was sent to warehouse (as per today morning). Since I already got the confirmation that my Amazon.com is still on target for tomorrow (05/05) delivery, I have decided to cancel my B&H order. This means someone will be moving up to the chain. My B&H order date was 03/06.
05-04-2016, 06:26 AM   #479
Forum Member

Amazon is showing my camera arriving Friday, but my credit card has not yet been charged and it has not been shipped yet. It says it is in process and will be shipped today.. My order date was 4/21. I had called Amazon last evening, and they said they had no idea when they would get it in. My order was from Amazon, not another seller.
05-04-2016, 06:36 AM   #480

i ordered the 18 February and i have the status: order sent to warehouse.. but tracking number is still pending. It could arrive also on Friday.. (live in Switzerland). Mostly i get Adorama or B&H orders within 2 days. That would be great :-) cant wait!!! it was a long time since i was so happy just for one package
Closed Thread