Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2016, 12:04 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by wtlwdwgn Quote
I've been using my A series lenses and I find manual focusing a joy now.
I would have never thought that, but it's exactly like this. The bigger viewfinder on the one hand does an awesome job in making focusing easier and on the other hand I have the impression that the AF module and confirmation (red-indicator) are more accurate than on my K5II. My A-Lenses are a joy to use now!

05-07-2016, 02:26 AM - 1 Like   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by artobest Quote
set the diopter adjustment on the VF to match your eyesight?
FYI: to do this, set your lens to infinity focus on a distant object, move the diopter to the point where things appear to be sharpest for your eyesight.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, focus, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k1, pentax k-1