Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 15 Likes Search this Thread
05-27-2016, 03:31 PM   #61
Banned

Wow, what a heart-breaking tale! You're quite unlucky with cameras!

I must admit, I've always used the neck-strap if there was a risk of me slipping. I guess I can feel somewhat vindicated about my over-caution (my wife used to joke about me being more protective over the camera gear than her).

On the plus side, it's interesting to hear about the credit-card protection. I've learned something new too. Although, My home/contents insurance has an add-on protection for items taken out of the home that are lost, stolen or damaged, so I would have been covered.

05-28-2016, 06:43 AM   #62
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by grahame Quote
Love it! Who made this?
A quick photoshop since that is what popped into my head after reading Tan68's comment.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bag, camera, dslr, fa, fear, full frame, full-frame, gel, gravity, happened, k-1, k1, pentax k-1, silica, water