Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-11-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
Forum Member




Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 76
K-1 on YouTube from Spyros Heniadas


I haven't seen too many K-1 videos on YouTube yet. Here's one of the first. It's long, though. They are obvious Pentax users and know what they are talking about.


Last edited by gavinhw; 06-11-2016 at 09:40 AM.
06-11-2016, 10:51 AM - 2 Likes   #2
Pentaxian
eccs19's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lisle, Ontario
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,458
Hey, that's me! (Mark) I hope people enjoy the video. The K-1 has been a fun camera to play with so far.
06-11-2016, 10:59 AM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 757
QuoteOriginally posted by eccs19 Quote
Hey, that's me! (Mark) I hope people enjoy the video. The K-1 has been a fun camera to play with so far.
Mark, how is it so many Pentaxian's are Canadian? I think it's great by the way, I have a K-1 and most of my family, they're Canadian (the rest Californian, with a few stragglers in the UK, with my lot in Thailand).
06-11-2016, 11:13 AM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian
eccs19's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lisle, Ontario
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,458
QuoteOriginally posted by HopelessTogger Quote
Mark, how is it so many Pentaxian's are Canadian? I think it's great by the way, I have a K-1 and most of my family, they're Canadian (the rest Californian, with a few stragglers in the UK, with my lot in Thailand).
I have no idea. With the horrible exchange rate, I'm surprised there are this many. I almost didn't pull the trigger, but I got a decent bonus at work, so I sprang for it. :-) Wasn't easy to get one either. No one had stock. I got lucky and found 1 at "The Camera Store" in Alberta, and they shipped it out. Had it in 2 days.

06-11-2016, 11:56 AM   #5
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 757
QuoteOriginally posted by eccs19 Quote
I have no idea. With the horrible exchange rate, I'm surprised there are this many. I almost didn't pull the trigger, but I got a decent bonus at work, so I sprang for it. :-) Wasn't easy to get one either. No one had stock. I got lucky and found 1 at "The Camera Store" in Alberta, and they shipped it out. Had it in 2 days.
Speaking of bonuses from work, I'm still waiting on the D-FA 2.8/15-30 and D-FA* 2.8/70-200. They were promised last month by the Chairman and still ain't appeared. Thanks for the reminder.
06-11-2016, 12:17 PM - 1 Like   #6
Pentaxian
panoguy's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Washington, D.C.
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,279
QuoteOriginally posted by HopelessTogger Quote
Mark, how is it so many Pentaxian's are Canadian?
A taste for the finer things in life. That's my guess...
06-11-2016, 12:25 PM   #7
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 757
QuoteOriginally posted by panoguy Quote
A taste for the finer things in life. That's my guess...
Or is it because Canadian's are sensible, practical people?
06-11-2016, 02:33 PM - 1 Like   #8
FOX
Senior Member




Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ottawa
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 132
Canadian weather needs a strong build and good operational temperature ranges too

06-11-2016, 02:38 PM   #9
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 757
QuoteOriginally posted by FOX Quote
Canadian weather needs a strong build and good operational temperature ranges too
A load of mine live in Winnipeg. Apparently it goes down to minus fifty Celsius there!
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k-1 on youtube, k1, pentax k-1, youtube, youtube from spyros
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New K-1 sample on youtube,.. PiDicus Rex Video and Pentax HDSLRs 11 05-03-2016 08:55 PM
CP+ K-1 Seminars at Youtube Pentaxplus Snakeisthestuff Pentax K-1 3 03-19-2016 03:29 AM
Tony Northrup live youtube stream on K-1 banep Pentax K-1 60 02-23-2016 11:16 AM
Pentax K-3 appearance on Youtube sumitkar1971 Pentax DSLR Discussion 3 02-15-2016 05:36 AM
K-5 on youtube andi Pentax News and Rumors 3 09-20-2010 07:30 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:45 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top