Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-09-2017, 09:43 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have the Kirk Universal Tall L-Bracket, Kirk QRLB-T Universal Quick Release Tall L-Bracket QRLB-T B&H, ordered through B&H. This bracket is taller to accommodate the use of the K-1 with a grip. It is Arca-Swiss compatible. I have been trying it for at least a few months now. I find changing the orientation challenging at night in terms of securing to the tripod for night photography when I am with others and it is very dark. I prefer my Manfrotto L-Bracket, Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket BH# MARC4LB, also available through B&H. The Manfrotto L Bracket has the Built-in 410PL Type Quick Release Plates on each side so it snaps in place quickly and easily to secure the camera to the tripod.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k1, kirk, kirk plate, pentax k-1, plate