Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
07-12-2016, 05:15 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It is. Your original warranty will allow you to obtain service in other regions at a relatively low flat cost (i.e. a US-bought camera, as long as it was purchased directly from an authorized dealer, can be serviced in Europe for 50 euros or thereabouts). Within Europe, there should be no charge for a camera sold by an authorized European retailer.
JFYI, in Japan they are still advertising the international warranty for foreigners in big camera shops like Yodobashi Camera.
I bought a lens 1 month ago and got international warranty on that (it says RICOH International Warranty).

07-12-2016, 10:26 PM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Gimbal Quote
Wait a minute, I am waiting for one as well, where did you get this information? I was told a number of K-1 arrived every week.
Well, actually I have checked status of the webshops and online stores in Scandinavia, including the retailers of Focus Nordic. No K-1 anywhere. The shop I was to get mine three weeks ago has now changed the order status to inknown date of delivery the importing doesn't know when they can get the K-1. You will get a camera, eventually......
07-13-2016, 01:43 AM - 2 Likes   #18

Just called to Pentax Germany. They say that the EU warranty is actual for the country of purchase, so if you buy in Germany it will be covered only in Germany. But, you can ask for international warranty card from the dealer before placing the order and dealer will/can contact Ricoh and ask for the international warranty card to be included in the purchase.
Yuriy
07-13-2016, 01:54 AM - 1 Like   #19
Banned

In The Netherlands there is stock in many places.

Foto Booms | Pentax | Spiegelreflexcamera's

Pentax K-1 body | www.kamera-express.nl

Pentax K-1 Body - Spiegelreflexcamera - Fotocamera

http://www.cameraland.nl/digitale-spiegelreflexcameras/k-1-body/