Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
07-20-2016, 08:09 PM - 1 Like   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Can your K-1 arrive too soon?

I told Mr frogoutofwater yesterday that I was thinking of getting the K-1 soon. And we had a little chat about our summer expenses (mostly travel).

My K-1 showed up today

I was kind of hoping it wouldn't show up until after he'd left for his mountain-climbing holiday. Then I could say, "What? This old camera? It's just something I found in the back of my closet ..."

On the other hand, now I have something to play with while Mr frogoutofwater is away.

I know the K-1 is supposed to be awesome - do you think it can make me coffee in the morning?

07-21-2016, 12:54 AM - 2 Likes   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by frogoutofwater Quote
I know the K-1 is supposed to be awesome - do you think it can make me coffee in the morning?
No. Ricoh wanted it to, but making coffee is incompatible with all the weather-resistant seals.

However, it does have a little pull-out table on 4 legs on the back that you can rest a small coffee cup on.
07-21-2016, 07:48 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Dear Mrs. FrogOutOfWater,

I can not answer your question.

But I love your Post.