Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-07-2017, 01:08 AM   #16

Wow. Thank you so much did the result. This has really been bugging me,
and I couldn't find an answer. I'll give it a try. I think I have LensFun already installed in my Ubuntu box (Ubuntu Studio, but with Gnome installed over the top), but it's the database update and the link to Darktable that has completely mystified me!
QuoteOriginally posted by jbinpg Quote
Torsten Bronger, the lensfun library author, has included a script in the past couple of versions of lensfun that one can run to update the lensfun data. On my Ubuntu 17.04 box, I had to do the following from a terminal:

1) Install liblensfun-bin:

sudo apt install liblensfun-bin

2) run the installed update script:

sudo lensfun-update-data

This downloads and installs the latest lensfun updates from the parent site. If you find your lens is still not yet supported, check here:

Lensfun

Jack

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
darktable, darktable with pixel, dslr, dt, full frame, full-frame, images, k-1, k1, pentax k-1, pixel, ps, shift, team