Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-22-2016, 07:52 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
settings question

Hello.

Santa is renting me a K-1 for the last two weeks of the year, and it arrived a bit early. However, as a person who grew up with paper manuals, wading through one online is so tedious when I just want to shoot. The camera is set right now to always display all the settings info whenever it is on. I would like to switch that to a blank screen like I have on my K-5. I find all those colorful numbers very distracting. I cannot seem to figure out how to turn this off just by menu diving. Can anyone tell me how to turn off this info display?

Thanks in advance.

12-22-2016, 07:55 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Press the info button twice, then you can choose what will be displayed through the popup menu that's shown.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-22-2016, 08:51 AM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Press the info button twice, then you can choose what will be displayed through the popup menu that's shown.
Thank you so much!