Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-06-2017, 06:54 AM   #1

Buying a k1 on Amazon?

I have used B&H and Adorama for years but that no interest for 1 year on Amazon looks good. I don’t have paypal credit anymore for reasons I don't want to get into right now. I have a Balance transfer option for 15 months on a barclay card but it ends on Thur.. so if I buy it now on another card idk if the payment will clear in time for me to balance transfer it to the barclay. Ugh idk what to doooooo

08-06-2017, 08:01 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by nickc84 Quote
I have used B&H and Adorama for years but that no interest for 1 year on Amazon looks good. I don’t have paypal credit anymore for reasons I don't want to get into right now. I have a Balance transfer option for 15 months on a barclay card but it ends on Thur.. so if I buy it now on another card idk if the payment will clear in time for me to balance transfer it to the barclay. Ugh idk what to doooooo
Amazon proper is an authorized Pentax dealer, as are some third-party merchants, so there's nothing wrong with buying from those. You will be charged sales tax, however.

Go to this page and make sure you select amazon.com or Adorama as the seller. They are second from the top for the new bodies:

Amazon: Buying Choices: Pentax K-1 Full Frame DSLR Camera (Body Only)

6ave, the first result, is NOT an authorized dealer.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-06-2017, 08:28 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Adam