Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-12-2017, 10:57 AM - 4 Likes   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax K-1 Silver Now In Stock (US)!

The K-1 Silver has just hit the shelves at B&H!

Pentax K-1 Limited Silver DSLR Camera with Battery Grip 19957

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-12-2017, 11:03 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beaten us (UK) to it - interesting
09-12-2017, 01:24 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ffking Quote
Beaten us (UK) to it - interesting
But as least you guys got to pre-order a week earlier! TBH I'm surprised it still hasn't sold out.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-12-2017, 04:06 PM   #4
Pentaxian

That's a very good price for this camera. This silver K1 model comes with a matching battery grip and a second battery.

If one were to purchase a black K1, a black battery grip, and a second battery; the price of that black outfit would be only $56.84 less than this collectable silver model.

I wonder if the new roadmap primes will be available in silver??

09-13-2017, 11:29 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Fenwoodian Quote
That's a very good price for this camera. This silver K1 model comes with a matching battery grip and a second battery.

If one were to purchase a black K1, a black battery grip, and a second battery; the price of that black outfit would be only $56.84 less than this collectable silver model.

I wonder if the new roadmap primes will be available in silver??
Yup, there really isn't much of a premium on the limited edition in the US. Seems like this has been a trend lately.

Adam

09-13-2017, 01:46 PM - 3 Likes   #6
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Yup, there really isn't much of a premium on the limited edition in the US. Seems like this has been a trend lately.
In my hot rod days, my grandpa used to tell me that "chrome won't get you home" and I told him that maybe not, but at least I would look good pushing it.
02-13-2018, 07:03 AM   #7

Sold out at B&H. (Time to retire this banner.)

02-13-2018, 12:48 PM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

They do seem to reappear occasionally in stock at various places. I just missed the last one Adorama had. Then a few weeks later the Ricoh site got some and I bought one but they are now out also. It is a joy to use and look at! Used ones appear occasionally.