Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-14-2017, 02:17 PM   #106
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm having trouble switching between SD cards on my K-1. I shoot RAW/JPG and all my jpgs are on SD2, and the app hangs when I switch cards.

10-15-2017, 06:11 AM   #107
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Do you mean it hangs when you push the button above the dial to switch between cards for viewing? Or do you mean something else by app?
10-15-2017, 06:37 AM   #108
Pentaxian

I mean when it starts up, it shows the contents of SD1 with the little (and very cool) RAW labels in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail. Then when I switch to SD2, nothing happens. Then when I try to view an image, it says connection lost and then becomes non-responsive.
10-15-2017, 05:48 PM   #109
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jcdoss Quote
I mean when it starts up, it shows the contents of SD1 with the little (and very cool) RAW labels in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail. Then when I switch to SD2, nothing happens. Then when I try to view an image, it says connection lost and then becomes non-responsive.
Thank you for your feedback. I'll check if I can duplicate this problem to fix it.
BTW: How many pictures on your SD1 and SD2, if you open the app again and wait for a few seconds and then to switch to SD2 and wait, will you see the contents of the SD2?

10-16-2017, 06:43 AM   #110
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Xiaoming Quote
Thank you for your feedback. I'll check if I can duplicate this problem to fix it.
BTW: How many pictures on your SD1 and SD2, if you open the app again and wait for a few seconds and then to switch to SD2 and wait, will you see the contents of the SD2?
Thanks. I have processed and formatted SD1, but I suspect there might have been 20-30 photos on that one. SD2 is full of XS jpgs that I save indefinitely on the card for sharing. No idea how many on that one, but definitely a lot more. These are new cards so probably a 200-300. And I never see the contents of SD2 when I switch cards.
10-16-2017, 11:50 PM   #111
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks. I have processed and formatted SD1, but I suspect there might have been 20-30 photos on that one. SD2 is full of XS jpgs that I save indefinitely on the card for sharing. No idea how many on that one, but definitely a lot more. These are new cards so probably a 200-300. And I never see the contents of SD2 when I switch cards.
OK, got it. I'm working on it now. Hope to fix it in next update in next few days.
10-24-2017, 08:29 AM   #112

I just lost 1€

Sorry but I just tried this app, and it's not doing nothing more than Image Sync and the app crash every time the downloading of a .PEF or .JPG starts...
Just a really bad 1€ copy of the free app!

10-24-2017, 08:46 PM   #113
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by NataniHell Quote
Sorry but I just tried this app, and it's not doing nothing more than Image Sync and the app crash every time the downloading of a .PEF or .JPG starts...
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry that I do find that few devices running on iOS 11 can not download the pics. I've submit to apple store a new version and waiting for the review expect to fix this problem. I also tested it on my iPhone 6S with iOS 11.
If the problem is still there, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Xiaoming
10-25-2017, 06:53 PM   #114
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eccs19 Quote
Same issue I had with IOS, wouldn't transfer the JPG's. I have to try it again. Maybe I just did something wrong.
Just released a new version, could you check it again?

---------- Post added 10-25-17 at 06:54 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by NataniHell Quote
Hi,
We just released a new version that fixed this problem, could you check it again?
10-26-2017, 01:38 PM   #115
sbh
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Got the update yesterday. Download and language work fine now on my iPhone 5s. That was quick, thanks!
10-27-2017, 12:39 AM   #116
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sbh Quote
Got the update yesterday. Download and language work fine now on my iPhone 5s. That was quick, thanks!
Great, thank you for your confirmation!
10-28-2017, 07:57 AM   #117
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Xiaoming Quote
Just released a new version, could you check it again?

---------- Post added 10-25-17 at 06:54 PM ----------

Hi,
We just released a new version that fixed this problem, could you check it again?
The app store has not told me there is a new version. I tried using the current one yesterday while out on a shoot, and no dice. Ended up using the Pentax app. I'll see if I can force it to update and try it out again.

edit - turns out it is updated (must have happened after I tried it last time) and it worked successfully on one test. I will keep testing and if anything is wrong, I'll let you know.

Last edited by eccs19; 10-28-2017 at 08:03 AM.
10-29-2017, 07:48 PM   #118
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eccs19 Quote
The app store has not told me there is a new version. I tried using the current one yesterday while out on a shoot, and no dice. Ended up using the Pentax app. I'll see if I can force it to update and try it out again.

edit - turns out it is updated (must have happened after I tried it last time) and it worked successfully on one test. I will keep testing and if anything is wrong, I'll let you know.
Thank you for your confirmation. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

---------- Post added 10-29-17 at 07:50 PM ----------

Just released a newer version for android, please check if the problem is still there.
10-30-2017, 07:21 AM   #119
Pentaxian

Xiaoming, yesterday I tried dumping both SD2 cards and I think it went fine! I'll have to give it another go, since I hadn't realized the app had updated, so I'll pay more attention next time... but first impressions are problem is solved. Thanks!
10-30-2017, 05:23 PM - 1 Like   #120
Forum Member

Original Poster
Xiaoming, yesterday I tried dumping both SD2 cards and I think it went fine! I'll have to give it another go, since I hadn't realized the app had updated, so I'll pay more attention next time... but first impressions are problem is solved. Thanks!
Great, then I can work on the next version. Make it work on the android pad or iPad.
Closed Thread