Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
03-12-2018, 07:18 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I cancelled my order and then re-submitted it via the link. I hope that works for the site.

But I think I may have lost my place in line for the earliest batch of product, as the Apr 11th ship date isn't there anymore. Bummer. Not knowing when it will ship, since it requires a signature, may be a hassle.

03-16-2018, 07:52 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Oakland Rob Quote
I cancelled my order and then re-submitted it via the link. I hope that works for the site.

But I think I may have lost my place in line for the earliest batch of product, as the Apr 11th ship date isn't there anymore. Bummer. Not knowing when it will ship, since it requires a signature, may be a hassle.
That happened to me with the K-1 rollout, but they didn’t pull the March 30 ship date until March 28. I canceled and bought mine from regular stock at a local dealer on release date. Call around.

They threw in $200 worth of Lexar cards to compensate for the sales tax. They had two left after mine and they were gone by the next morning. They sold 25, including pre-orders
03-18-2018, 01:45 AM   #18
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It looks like the grip offer is now gone

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-26-2018, 03:15 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Adorama is evil. They updated their info on the Mark II to show New Arrival. That got me thinking they had arrived early and might ship early. But still on pre Order and if you hunt around it will show the 4/11 date.

Evil!

04-11-2018, 08:33 AM   #20
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

How does one get the forum credit now that the K-1ii is shipping from B&H?
04-11-2018, 05:59 PM   #21
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

The instructions on the page showing the offer say to send Adam the invoice number NO LESS than 24 hours after shipping. In other words, wait a day or so and then send the order number to Adam. You may want to check that page to be sure I have not garbled something.
04-12-2018, 09:12 AM   #22
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mikesul Quote
The instructions on the page showing the offer say to send Adam the invoice number NO LESS than 24 hours after shipping. In other words, wait a day or so and then send the order number to Adam. You may want to check that page to be sure I have not garbled something.
Yup, that's all there's to it. I can verify most pre-orders now that they've started to ship. Thanks!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: