Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2018, 04:16 AM - 2 Likes   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
To answer my own question here, I just tried it and indeed you can to a degree convert a folder of RAW files to Jpg with custom settings relatively quickly. For example, I selected a folder of 31 RAW files, went to convert the folder, picked a custom image (such as 'Bright') and noticed that the tweaks I made to that custom image before hand (such as increased sharpness or a change to the saturation etc) was still intact. Great stuff. I would however have to select other settings such as boosting clarity or applying lens correction separately, however all those options are right in front of you making the choice and selection extremely quick.
It took 2mins to process the RAW files to being Monochrome Jpgs with lens correction on and Clarity boosted +2 to SD Card 2.

Not bad.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, correction, custom, d-range, dslr, files, full frame, full-frame, jpg, k-1, k1, lens, noise, pentax k-1, process, settings, test