Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 15 Likes Search this Thread
05-08-2018, 09:04 AM - 1 Like   #76
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
We use a Nikon 130 AW and we find the opposite. I really dislike the Nikon colour rendering, as do many others here. I guess it's whatever you get used to.
And that is easy to change in the default settings of the camera body or post processing.

05-08-2018, 12:29 PM   #77
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by alvaro_garcia Quote
Yes, but different colour rendition (Nikon more "neutral", Pentax more "cold").
The poster I was quoting was talking about you putting the same lens on multiple cameras and I was pointing out it was a fixed lens camera so at least one of the cameras can't be used with the same lens. Also Ricoh GR color may not be the same as Pentax K-1. The only reason I brought up the GR was for people unfamiliar with the Coolpix A to understand the type of camera it is.
05-19-2018, 12:16 PM   #78
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Canada_Rockies Quote
And that is easy to change in the default settings of the camera body or post processing.
Something often ignored. If you can fix it in PP, it's not a problem.