Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-13-2018, 01:18 PM - 1 Like   #301
Veteran Member
joergens.mi's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 324
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
There’s a couple new posts in the Comments over there about the RAW files EXIF showing FW 1.00, (which was the pre-release version). Several posters have said their cameras were delivered with FW 1.01. DBracaglia (one of the reviewers) just said he went to Ricoh’s website and found there ‘“is no FW 1.01 available for download there.” Posters responding their cameras were delivered with FW 1.01. IIRC I read some early posts with warning that shared images were shot with 1.00, which the poster said was not the final FW. It is possible the actual production cameras carried FW 1.01.

I didn’t stick around long (I can only take it 5 minutes at a time) but if it turns out in addition to everything else these images were shot with pre-production FW these guys have truly beclowned themselves.

Here are a part of the exif data of a Mark II pef, I tested in my local store. It is from the first set available in Germany 14. April 2018. I'll hope it helps. I added the complet exif-file as an attachment.


ExifTool Version Number : 10.96
File Name : IMGP0045.pef
Directory : .
File Size : 51 MB
File Modification Date/Time : 2017:12:31 23:06:49+01:00
File Access Date/Time : 2018:04:14 14:40:54+02:00
File Creation Date/Time : 2018:04:14 14:40:54+02:00
File Permissions : rw-rw-rw-
File Type : PEF
File Type Extension : pef
MIME Type : image/x-pentax-pef
Exif Byte Order : Little-endian (Intel, II)
Image Width : 7392
Image Height : 4950
Bits Per Sample : 14
Compression : Pentax PEF Compressed
Photometric Interpretation : Color Filter Array
Make : RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
Camera Model Name : PENTAX K-1 Mark II
Strip Offsets : 169024
Orientation : Horizontal (normal)
Samples Per Pixel : 1
Rows Per Strip : 4950
Strip Byte Counts : 48311199
X Resolution : 300
Y Resolution : 300
Planar Configuration : Chunky
Resolution Unit : inches
Software : PENTAX K-1 Mark II Ver. 1.01
Modify Date : 2018:01:01 00:06:40
Artist :
Copyright :
Exposure Time : 1/60
F Number : 9.0
Exposure Program : Aperture-priority AE
Sensitivity Type : Standard Output Sensitivity
Standard Output Sensitivity : 6400
Date/Time Original : 2018:01:01 00:06:40
Create Date : 2018:01:01 00:06:40
Flash : Off, Did not fire
Focal Length : 31.0 mm
Pentax Version : 12.3.2.0
Pentax Model Type : 0
Preview Image Size : 720x480
Preview Image Length : 54647
Preview Image Start : 77792
Pentax Model ID : K-1 Mark II
Date : 2018:01:01
Time : 00:06:40
Quality : RAW
Flash Mode : Off, Did not fire; Internal
Focus Mode : AF-S (Focus-priority)
AF Point Selected : Auto; Single Point
ISO : 6400
Exposure Compensation : -0.3
Metering Mode : Multi-segment
Auto Bracketing : 8184.5 EV, No Extended Bracket
White Balance : Auto
DSP Firmware Version : 1.01.00.03
Effective LV : 5.9
Picture Mode : Aperture Priority; 1/3 EV steps
Drive Mode : Single-frame; No Timer; Shutter Button; Single Exposure
Color Space : sRGB
Data Scaling : 7679
Preview Image Borders : 0 0 0 0
Lens Type : HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR
Extender Status : Not attached

Attached Files
File Type: txt IMGP0045_exif.txt (32.0 KB, 16 views)
05-13-2018, 04:21 PM   #302
Pentaxian
Class A's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 9,748
QuoteOriginally posted by Kunzite Quote
Are you sure? I'm still seeing the D FA 50mm samples for the "Image Quality" tests; the D FA 24-70 was used for the "DR" tests.
Yes, you are right.

I followed someone else's link not realising that it send me to another comparison for the "DR" tests.

It did not occur to me that DPReview would use a different lens for the "DR" tests, so it looked like another change took place.
05-13-2018, 04:34 PM - 1 Like   #303
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
clackers's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Melbourne
Photos: Albums
Posts: 11,272
QuoteOriginally posted by Fenwoodian Quote
Well said - "resistance" is the key! But what form should our resistance take?

I came over to Pentax from decades with Nikon/Canon/Hassy in 2015 because I was blown away by some early pixel shift photos I'd seen on the Internet that were taken with the Pentax K3ii & 55mm f/1.4 lens. For me, it wasn't the reviews or blogs that prompted my move, it was the images. Maybe DPReview and their like are not as influencial with prospective camera buyers as many believe. Maybe the best thing we as Pentaxians can do is to post incredible photos on the Internet that demonstrate the capabilities of modern Pentax gear?

If all of us can do just a little bit to positively promote Pentax on the Internet, the future will gradually improve for our favorite camera maker. For example, I'm currently producing on-line photography courses that will feature Pentax cameras. I have no doubt that my future students will walk away from the course thoroughly impressed with the Pentax brand.
But you're an intelligent person who is open to opportunities, Fenwoodian, DPR are a tool of Amazon and it's all about the quantities of product shifted ... the best returns are by pitching at an impressionable mass market.

Last edited by clackers; 05-13-2018 at 04:54 PM.
05-14-2018, 03:44 AM   #304
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
monochrome's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kirkwood (St. Louis) MO USA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 22,857
Thank you
QuoteOriginally posted by joergens.mi Quote
Here are a part of the exif data of a Mark II pef, I tested in my local store. It is from the first set available in Germany 14. April 2018. I'll hope it helps. I added the complet exif-file as an attachment.


ExifTool Version Number : 10.96
File Name : IMGP0045.pef
Directory : .
File Size : 51 MB
File Modification Date/Time : 2017:12:31 23:06:49+01:00
File Access Date/Time : 2018:04:14 14:40:54+02:00
File Creation Date/Time : 2018:04:14 14:40:54+02:00
File Permissions : rw-rw-rw-
File Type : PEF
File Type Extension : pef
MIME Type : image/x-pentax-pef
Exif Byte Order : Little-endian (Intel, II)
Image Width : 7392
Image Height : 4950
Bits Per Sample : 14
Compression : Pentax PEF Compressed
Photometric Interpretation : Color Filter Array
Make : RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
Camera Model Name : PENTAX K-1 Mark II
Strip Offsets : 169024
Orientation : Horizontal (normal)
Samples Per Pixel : 1
Rows Per Strip : 4950
Strip Byte Counts : 48311199
X Resolution : 300
Y Resolution : 300
Planar Configuration : Chunky
Resolution Unit : inches
Software : PENTAX K-1 Mark II Ver. 1.01
Modify Date : 2018:01:01 00:06:40
Artist :
Copyright :
Exposure Time : 1/60
F Number : 9.0
Exposure Program : Aperture-priority AE
Sensitivity Type : Standard Output Sensitivity
Standard Output Sensitivity : 6400
Date/Time Original : 2018:01:01 00:06:40
Create Date : 2018:01:01 00:06:40
Flash : Off, Did not fire
Focal Length : 31.0 mm
Pentax Version : 12.3.2.0
Pentax Model Type : 0
Preview Image Size : 720x480
Preview Image Length : 54647
Preview Image Start : 77792
Pentax Model ID : K-1 Mark II
Date : 2018:01:01
Time : 00:06:40
Quality : RAW
Flash Mode : Off, Did not fire; Internal
Focus Mode : AF-S (Focus-priority)
AF Point Selected : Auto; Single Point
ISO : 6400
Exposure Compensation : -0.3
Metering Mode : Multi-segment
Auto Bracketing : 8184.5 EV, No Extended Bracket
White Balance : Auto
DSP Firmware Version : 1.01.00.03
Effective LV : 5.9
Picture Mode : Aperture Priority; 1/3 EV steps
Drive Mode : Single-frame; No Timer; Shutter Button; Single Exposure
Color Space : sRGB
Data Scaling : 7679
Preview Image Borders : 0 0 0 0
Lens Type : HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR
Extender Status : Not attached


05-14-2018, 04:13 AM   #305
Senior Member
urssu's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 283
Get your tinfoil hats ready. A (couple) of big companies will want to kill the market Pentax has (marginal to non- existent/ competitive) . Are you people adults? I honestly doubt that and can' t imagine you are taken seriously. You advocate that 1% like is the holynes of photography and yet blabberd when others came with other moderate improvements compared to Pentax. Pentax has 0 innovation (look the word up before citting the x year old sensor improvements, yada yada) , but is a a camera (whatever model you have) . So, what' s this teenagerish acting?
05-14-2018, 04:57 AM - 1 Like   #306
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
ffking's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Poole
Posts: 3,785
QuoteOriginally posted by urssu Quote
Get your tinfoil hats ready. A (couple) of big companies will want to kill the market Pentax has (marginal to non- existent/ competitive) . Are you people adults? I honestly doubt that and can' t imagine you are taken seriously. You advocate that 1% like is the holynes of photography and yet blabberd when others came with other moderate improvements compared to Pentax. Pentax has 0 innovation (look the word up before citting the x year old sensor improvements, yada yada) , but is a a camera (whatever model you have) . So, what' s this teenagerish acting?
I don't quite understand what you're saying: of course Pentax innovates nobody else uses sensor movements the way Pentax does, for instance - but the real point is that all camera companies feed off each others' good ideas - their cameras get better because of the competition - and they need that, because the real competition comes from phones. I don't think tat if I were running a Japanese camera company or division, that I'd be interested in seeing competitors fail, unless it was to get hold of their patents and knowledge.
05-14-2018, 06:22 AM - 1 Like   #307
Pentaxian




Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 907
QuoteOriginally posted by biz-engineer Quote
It looks like the K1 II got a 1 stop read noise reduction from iso500 onward.
It's interesting that poster dbclaff (I think that's the right spelling) at DPR, who is apparently the person responsible for Photons to Photons, currently has an open call on DPR's Pentax SLR forum for more samples from the K1mkII.

---------- Post added 05-14-18 at 09:40 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
But you're an intelligent person who is open to opportunities, Fenwoodian, DPR are a tool of Amazon and it's all about the quantities of product shifted ... the best returns are by pitching at an impressionable mass market.
I truly don't think that's what's going on here. DPR had its moments of bad behavior back in Phil Askey's day, before Amazon was a twinkle in the eye of DPR. What's going on IMO is arrogance, which Askey had in spades, and it's in DPR's DNA, since Askey hired fellow Brits, and they moved with DPR to Seattle. And it perpetuates in some of their hires, Rishi a shiny example.



It came across in the old days as New-Brit snarkiness, but I actually think it's a holdover from general old school British arrogance in many things (I worked for a British company for a while). Historically, it is at the root of their colonialism and empire as well as their class consciousness, and these problems continue to this day in lots of ways. Let me step out for a sec and say that Americans are equally messed up in lots of ways, although this situation just reeks of pure Brit to me. I'm an anglophile in many things, but this area is the big downside.



You don't see this sort of thing at other review sites (other problems pertain...). What we have here is a complete failure (and it most certainly is not the first time!!!!) to openly acknowledge an "oops!" with a bit of humility. Read the DPR staff responses in the review comments section and you won't see even a whiff of "oops" or humility.


If anything, someone from Amazon should send them a stern email to fix the controversy, because controversy is the last thing any corporation wants. Amazon could care less what brand sells---just that there's volume!

Last edited by texandrews; 05-14-2018 at 06:42 AM.
05-14-2018, 08:10 AM   #308
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
RGlasel's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Saskatoon
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,824
QuoteOriginally posted by texandrews Quote
Amazon could care less what brand sells---just that there's volume!
You are right, but it is traffic volume that Amazon is after, not to make a profit, but to give an Amazon middle manager the stats to justify keeping DPR in their portfolio. For a website that doesn't sell direct, DPR has a lot of overhead expense, that won't be covered by same site advertising or affiliate referrals. The only way to justify its existence to its Amazon masters is by claiming that "We have been ranked as #1 for Digital Camera Reviews, #1 for Digital Camera Tests, #1 for Digital Photography and #1 for Camera Group Tests." None of those titles are won by being objective, accurate or humble. I don't visit there very often, DPR didn't even make #1 on my Google search for "digital photography review." Googling for "DPR" brought up links to this forum!

DPR also adjusts its content to visitor profiles, so the "Is the K-1 II worth it" article is main frame centre, just below the banners, when I go to their home page. If every visitor to DPR saw the same prominent placing, the sheer volume of views would give Pentax sales in general a huge boost. Buyers aren't stupid, the statistical mean of research effort put into the purchase of all DSLRs is very close to what you and I put into our purchases and the mean level of expertise among buyers is roughly on par with the people who write reviews for DPR. Making the list of brands being researched is the first step to making a sale.

05-14-2018, 08:24 AM - 3 Likes   #309
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Tom S.'s Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: S.E. Michigan
Photos: Albums
Posts: 4,277
QuoteOriginally posted by urssu Quote
Get your tinfoil hats ready. A (couple) of big companies will want to kill the market Pentax has (marginal to non- existent/ competitive) . Are you people adults? I honestly doubt that and can' t imagine you are taken seriously. You advocate that 1% like is the holynes of photography and yet blabberd when others came with other moderate improvements compared to Pentax. Pentax has 0 innovation (look the word up before citting the x year old sensor improvements, yada yada) , but is a a camera (whatever model you have) . So, what' s this teenagerish acting?
People shouldn't post when they have been drinking or are mentally impaired.
05-14-2018, 09:21 AM   #310
Senior Member
urssu's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 283
QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
People shouldn't post when they have been drinking or are mentally impaired.

Totally agree. But threads like this are many, thus there are many in this situation. Sad, isn' t it? It' s good that me an you managed to notice this problem.
05-14-2018, 09:28 AM - 1 Like   #311
Pentaxian




Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 10,909
QuoteOriginally posted by urssu Quote
Totally agree. But threads like this are many, thus there are many in this situation. Sad, isn' t it? It' s good that me an you managed to notice this problem.
Hmm...

Wait, is this the "What music are you currently listening to?" thread?

FTR: what you're accusing this community of doing did not happen; the claims were not made by us.
05-14-2018, 09:36 AM   #312
Senior Member
urssu's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 283
QuoteOriginally posted by ffking Quote
I don't quite understand what you're saying: of course Pentax innovates nobody else uses sensor movements the way Pentax does, for instance - but the real point is that all camera companies feed off each others' good ideas - their cameras get better because of the competition - and they need that, because the real competition comes from phones. I don't think tat if I were running a Japanese camera company or division, that I'd be interested in seeing competitors fail, unless it was to get hold of their patents and knowledge.
Hello,


IBIS- many have it (crop or FF) ; tilt and shift simulation (mostly for architecture shots; still no specific photographer drops the money for this feature) ; Pixelshift- it' s a joke with a very very narrow field of applicability (perfect static shots- full static- like welded static) , Cleaning the sensor by US when turning on (not the only ones) .


Let' s get the term `innovation` :

Innovation can be defined simply as a "new idea, device or method".[1] However, innovation is often also viewed[by whom?] as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs.[2] Such innovation takes place through the provision of more-effective products, processes, services, technologies, or business models that are made available to markets, governments and society. The term "innovation" can be defined[by whom?] as something original and more effective and, as a consequence, new, that "breaks into" the market or society.[3] Innovation is related to, but not the same as, invention,[4] as innovation is more apt to involve the practical implementation of an invention (i.e. new/improved ability) to make a meaningful impact in the market or society,[5] and not all innovations require an invention. Innovation often[quantify] manifests itself via the engineering process, when the problem being solved is of a technical or scientific nature. The opposite of innovation is exnovation.
While a novel device is often described[by whom?] as an innovation, in economics, management science, and other fields of practice and analysis, innovation is generally considered to be the result of a process that brings together various novel ideas in such a way that they affect society. In industrial economics, innovations are created and found[by whom?] empirically from services to meet growing consumer demand.[6][7][8]


Me, personally I am interested in the first characteristic.
But OK, I' ll lead the thread in the direction you' ve replied it. So they perfect something. You said IBIS. Let me ask you this: Have you felt that you are losing shots because of the IBIS? Did you feel it was primitive in any way? I believe nobody every complained about IBIS, for a matter of fact few people are interested in it, when choosing a camera (contrary to a big point, let' s say AF) . Tilt and shift function, very niche' I suppose it is useful, didn' t hear anyone jumping the gun on Pentax because of that (I am not in the business in talking to people how to spend money on cameras- granted) ; Pixelshift- promising, if nothing is moving (just like Pentax' s sales because of this I suppose) .
Let' s shift to something else Pentax could improve (meaning, really come in this century) : Autofocus, Lens line- up, Software flexibility (and people can come here with their own desires and needs; more or less specific) , mirrorles technology (MF mirrorless is rocking now- they lost the train on this so so bad) , good EVF (for mirrorles- Nikon is announcing a Mirrorles camera- guessing Canon soon) .

Don' t hate/ discredit people for having other camera brands (not directed necessarily towards yourself, as I don' t know your position on this) . I started shooting Sony as well, and it' s customization enough to have it feel like a Pentax (button layout, being used to it) .

However, I do agree that phones are the main competition, killing the entry- level to mid- level gear market.

Threads like this seem in the category of `conspiracy theories` , which is really in the field of fanboys (Pentax doesn' t even exist in the eyes of the competition/ big brands) . It' s like most here forget it' s a place of photography and the brand (not rooster measuring) .


Have a nice day!
05-14-2018, 10:11 AM - 5 Likes   #313
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2016
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,922
QuoteOriginally posted by urssu Quote
Pixelshift- it' s a joke
But you don't even own a K-1 body, what do you know about pixel shift implementation in that particular product?
FYI - RawTherapee does a splendid job masking out movement artifacts, and what you're left with is a whistle clean image and a ton of detail.
Just to illustrate the artifacts management - look a the image below.


Waterfall at Cascade lakes
by Timur Dzhambinov, on Flickr
05-14-2018, 10:19 AM - 1 Like   #314
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Fenwoodian's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,829
.
Kevin Raber at Luminous Landscape just posted a 21-minute interview on YouTube with the President of Sony Electronics -
.

The president of Sony touts their bleeding edge technology, and puts down older legacy lenses. That statement says a lot to me about the overall philosophy of Sony's Photography Division.

"Out with the old and in with the new" is their motto.

Well, not every photographer is into uber sharp, uber realistic sterile images. Some, like me, use cameras to produce art rather than replicate reality. Sometimes the older lenses produce images that to my eye look more painterly than modern lenses. While the demand might be small for the old school look, it's there - just look at the updated versions of MOG lenses that are once again being manufactured new (some having the earliest Cooke triplet optical designs).

Pentax cameras (especially the K1 and K1 MkII) are terrific tools to match with various types of older glass to produce old school/artistic images.

And at the other extreme, if one wants the ultimate in sharpness and color fidelity, nothing short of medium format beats Pixel Shift the way Pentax has implimented it.

Let Sony and DPR cater to the masses that are "in the middle". Pentax has carved out a few niches on the edges and is obviously doing enough to keep many of us satisfied with their products and direction.

Last edited by Fenwoodian; 05-14-2018 at 11:00 AM.
05-14-2018, 10:27 AM - 8 Likes   #315
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Gladys, Virginia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 18,422
QuoteOriginally posted by urssu Quote
Hello,


IBIS- many have it (crop or FF) ; tilt and shift simulation (mostly for architecture shots; still no specific photographer drops the money for this feature) ; Pixelshift- it' s a joke with a very very narrow field of applicability (perfect static shots- full static- like welded static) , Cleaning the sensor by US when turning on (not the only ones) .


Let' s get the term `innovation` :

Innovation can be defined simply as a "new idea, device or method".[1] However, innovation is often also viewed[by whom?] as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs.[2] Such innovation takes place through the provision of more-effective products, processes, services, technologies, or business models that are made available to markets, governments and society. The term "innovation" can be defined[by whom?] as something original and more effective and, as a consequence, new, that "breaks into" the market or society.[3] Innovation is related to, but not the same as, invention,[4] as innovation is more apt to involve the practical implementation of an invention (i.e. new/improved ability) to make a meaningful impact in the market or society,[5] and not all innovations require an invention. Innovation often[quantify] manifests itself via the engineering process, when the problem being solved is of a technical or scientific nature. The opposite of innovation is exnovation.
While a novel device is often described[by whom?] as an innovation, in economics, management science, and other fields of practice and analysis, innovation is generally considered to be the result of a process that brings together various novel ideas in such a way that they affect society. In industrial economics, innovations are created and found[by whom?] empirically from services to meet growing consumer demand.[6][7][8]


Me, personally I am interested in the first characteristic.
But OK, I' ll lead the thread in the direction you' ve replied it. So they perfect something. You said IBIS. Let me ask you this: Have you felt that you are losing shots because of the IBIS? Did you feel it was primitive in any way? I believe nobody every complained about IBIS, for a matter of fact few people are interested in it, when choosing a camera (contrary to a big point, let' s say AF) . Tilt and shift function, very niche' I suppose it is useful, didn' t hear anyone jumping the gun on Pentax because of that (I am not in the business in talking to people how to spend money on cameras- granted) ; Pixelshift- promising, if nothing is moving (just like Pentax' s sales because of this I suppose) .
Let' s shift to something else Pentax could improve (meaning, really come in this century) : Autofocus, Lens line- up, Software flexibility (and people can come here with their own desires and needs; more or less specific) , mirrorles technology (MF mirrorless is rocking now- they lost the train on this so so bad) , good EVF (for mirrorles- Nikon is announcing a Mirrorles camera- guessing Canon soon) .

Don' t hate/ discredit people for having other camera brands (not directed necessarily towards yourself, as I don' t know your position on this) . I started shooting Sony as well, and it' s customization enough to have it feel like a Pentax (button layout, being used to it) .

However, I do agree that phones are the main competition, killing the entry- level to mid- level gear market.

Threads like this seem in the category of `conspiracy theories` , which is really in the field of fanboys (Pentax doesn' t even exist in the eyes of the competition/ big brands) . It' s like most here forget it' s a place of photography and the brand (not rooster measuring) .


Have a nice day!
Fun stuff.

I would just say that for still photography, particularly landscape and architecture, Pentax cameras do really well. Pixel shift and astro photography are probably the big things that I see as beneficial. And yes, you can use pixel shift with images where there is some movement. I shoot landscapes with it all the time without problem.







(all pixel shots with some movement in the scene, processed with Raw Therapee).

Last edited by Rondec; 05-14-2018 at 11:48 AM.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, full frame, full-frame, hardware, ii, k-1, k1, kicking, lens, lot, model, panasonic, pentax, pentax k-1, quality, rate, release, screen, sony, successor, upgrade, upgrades, video, yadda
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
an opportunity: Super Blue Blood Moon aslyfox General Photography 37 01-31-2018 10:23 PM
where and how to find " wild life " photography opportunity aslyfox General Photography 37 08-21-2017 01:20 PM
Another "Supermoon" Opportunity RobA_Oz General Photography 8 12-28-2016 11:11 PM
Banned on DPR, anyone else? KL Matt General Talk 44 11-22-2013 03:51 PM
Keep K-x buy premium lens, get K-r and get good lens, get the K-7 w/ lens or K-5? crossover37 Pentax DSLR Discussion 19 02-06-2011 10:38 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:40 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top