Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-19-2018, 02:57 PM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by DanLumadue Quote
I also like the SR in camera. It's good to know that it compensates for any movement caused by the mirror movement!
Just remember for tripod use it is recommended to turn SR off.

06-20-2018, 12:38 AM - 1 Like   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by DanLumadue Quote
Thank you, Steve, this was extremely helpful to me! I appreciate it. I like that the mirror goes up and THEN the 2 second delay happens before the sequence continues... perfect! Thank you so much!
That is a very good function when you want MLU and don't have a remote, remember though that the 12sec timer does not work the same way.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dr, dslr, fires, full frame, full-frame, hdr, k-1, k1, lens, lv, mirror, mlu, mlu in hdr, mode, pentax k-1, sequence, shutter, sr, timer