Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2018, 04:27 PM   #76

QuoteOriginally posted by GUB Quote
I dunno - with the K-1 I think you could shoot through the bottom of an old bottle and make it look good!!
Hahahaaa... I almost agree!

08-23-2018, 08:28 PM   #77

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by noelpolar Quote
Sometimes we over think this stuff..... I find the K1 to be a joyfull camera to use with both newish and older lenses. It feels lovely to use with my older lenses..... definately worth it if you can.
As the OP could I just interject in this genuinely interesting discussion about what constitutes a quality lens and say I agree with Noelpolar here ! When I look at an image it's come from two places. My physical use of the kit and my inner eye deciding what to press the shutter on. I rarely look at my images and think about edge resolution, field flatness or vignetting. Perhaps it's because my lenses are "good enough" or perhaps I'm just not interested enough in the latest gear.
08-24-2018, 11:30 AM   #78
Pentaxian

Here's some way to live with ff K1 on which the Pentax Fx1.7 AF adapter + Pentax F 50 / 1.7 = Pentax F 85/2.8 (not soft) + WS-25 digital slave flash

directly from the card it looks like this: