Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-20-2018, 08:08 AM   #1
Senior Member




Join Date: Jun 2013
Photos: Albums
Posts: 167
image transmitter 2 for mac

I just got the upgrade from Pentax but it requires an earlier version to install ...

On the other hand there is pacifist

CharlesSoft ? software you always wished someone would write

08-01-2018, 03:33 PM   #2
Pentaxian
angerdan's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2015
Photos: Albums
Posts: 992
Maybe you find inspiration here:
DCU download, no CD drive on the MAC. - PentaxForums.com
DCU 5.51 - Mac install with no previous version - PentaxForums.com

On windows, it is possible to install it without previos version.
08-01-2018, 10:29 PM   #3
Senior Member




Join Date: Jun 2013
Photos: Albums
Posts: 167
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by angerdan Quote
Maybe you find inspiration here:
DCU download, no CD drive on the MAC. - PentaxForums.com
DCU 5.51 - Mac install with no previous version - PentaxForums.com

On windows, it is possible to install it without previos version.
The same on Mac if you have a look at the package with pacifist it contains packages inside packages...
04-20-2019, 03:08 PM - 1 Like   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
SharkyCA's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 271
New Update for Mac

QuoteOriginally posted by blackest Quote
I just got the upgrade from Pentax but it requires an earlier version to install ...

On the other hand there is pacifist

CharlesSoft ? software you always wished someone would write
QuoteOriginally posted by angerdan Quote
Maybe you find inspiration here:
DCU download, no CD drive on the MAC. - PentaxForums.com
DCU 5.51 - Mac install with no previous version - PentaxForums.com

On windows, it is possible to install it without previos version.
QuoteOriginally posted by blackest Quote
The same on Mac if you have a look at the package with pacifist it contains packages inside packages...
Just to let you know, update 04/18/2019

News | RICOH IMAGING

05-04-2019, 02:31 AM   #5
Senior Member




Join Date: Jun 2013
Photos: Albums
Posts: 167
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SharkyCA Quote
Just to let you know, update 04/18/2019

News | RICOH IMAGING
Thank you for the heads up.
05-04-2019, 05:45 AM   #6
Junior Member




Join Date: Oct 2018
Photos: Albums
Posts: 37
QuoteOriginally posted by blackest Quote
The same on Mac if you have a look at the package with pacifist it contains packages inside packages...
Forget Pacifist... all you need to do is type
Touch /Applications/Image\ Transmitter\ 2.app in the terminal before running the “update” and you are good to go.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, full frame, full-frame, image transmitter, k-1, k1, pentax k-1
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DCU 5.8.1 and IMAGE Transmitter 2 (2.4.0) update OoKU Pentax News and Rumors 8 05-01-2018 10:03 AM
IMAGE Transmitter 2 on Mac over Wifi? Is this possible? Gerard_Dirks Pentax DSLR Discussion 2 04-30-2018 07:03 AM
image transmitter, help jose g Visitors' Center 3 03-14-2017 08:03 PM
Image Transmitter 2 MortonVisuals Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 2 12-15-2016 07:52 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:02 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top