Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 37 Likes Search this Thread
01-01-2019, 03:41 PM - 1 Like   #16

What I like most about the K1 is that it reminds me so much of my beloved Z1p!

Just need to find a grip strap for the K1 to rival the great one that I have for the Z1p.

01-03-2019, 12:51 AM - 3 Likes   #17
Pentaxian

I like square format and for ease of use the 1:1 in the latest firmware update pleased me immensely. I can get some lovely square high-contrast black and white images at the turn of a User Mode. And then with another turn of the dial I can use the 36MP FF sensor and amazing dynamic range on landscapes... I could go on! The K1 is an incredible image making machine. I'll never be good enough for it but it is very forgiving and seems to want to will me to become the better photographer that I want to be!
01-14-2019, 05:44 PM - 2 Likes   #18
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by jcdoss Quote
The only thing I do not love about my K-1 is that it's on the other side of the room and not in my right hand at this time.
Well, at least that's a simple fix. Maybe in the next firmware release?