Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2019, 01:45 PM   #1

Image color

The attached three images were taken one after the other, one at time. I can't find out why there coming out with the color variance. The camera does it both in jpg and raw. I've gone through the menu's looking for something that would affect individual photos in a multiple single shot string. I'm having no luck. I talked to a friend of mine that's been a professional photog for decades and he said he's never seen anything like this. It was doing this before and after I downloading the new 1.5 firmware.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
01-13-2019, 02:08 PM   #2
cpk
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've often had variances in colour balance within a series of shots. Occasionally a shot will be more yellowish than the others when on auto white balance. Your situation is much more extreme than anything I've seen.

Last edited by cpk; 01-13-2019 at 05:46 PM. Reason: spelling error
01-13-2019, 02:14 PM   #3

Original Poster
Answer to Image color

I found the fix. Saw the moticon on the view plate and wondered if that cold cause the color effects. Changed it to Auto and bingo, fixed. I must have accidentally changed it when I used the B&W mode.
01-13-2019, 02:21 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by captainron Quote
I found the fix. Saw the moticon on the view plate and wondered if that cold cause the color effects. Changed it to Auto and bingo, fixed. I must have accidentally changed it when I used the B&W mode.
So it was a CS5 setting problem?