Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
05-06-2019, 05:06 AM - 6 Likes   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Just got a new sticker...

It was a long time coming, thanks for the backordered parts and my own need for the camera, which prevented me from sending it before April, but here it is!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SM-G970W  Photo 
05-06-2019, 07:31 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Congrats! I think you are going to enjoy the upgrade. The dynamic pixel-shift can really improve image quality.
05-06-2019, 05:11 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pentax Syntax Quote
Congrats! I think you are going to enjoy the upgrade. The dynamic pixel-shift can really improve image quality.
Yep, having tested the camera for the comparison review here on Pentaxforums, I knew what I was getting into.
06-22-2019, 10:53 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Is Pentax still updating the K1 to mark II status? Thought they quit last year? If so does it have to be sent in by original owner.
Thanks,
barondla

06-24-2019, 06:26 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bdery Quote
Yep, having tested the camera for the comparison review here on Pentaxforums, I knew what I was getting into.
Check out the updated review/field testing on Imaging Resource (I posted about it in another thread I started). # parts of the test have been upgraded, 2 of which have to do with PS/DPS. I found the results very interesting, although I also craved more data from the reviewer.