Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2020, 03:30 PM - 2 Likes   #46

Photos: Gallery
Very interesting!

1. I had no idea that the K-1 offers a colour invert function! I checked and it works even in Raw. I have not used it for negatives yet but if it works OK it would be great. Negatives are really hard to digitize.

2. The Pentax Bellows and Slide Copier from the 1970īs is beautifully made and a joy to use. The K-1 did not fit, but I trimmed away some metal and now it works just fine. See review here on Pentaxforums.

04-18-2020, 03:52 AM   #47
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for the tips!
04-18-2020, 09:09 AM - 1 Like   #48

QuoteOriginally posted by Mans Hagberg Quote
2. The Pentax Bellows and Slide Copier from the 1970īs is beautifully made and a joy to use. The K-1 did not fit, but I trimmed away some metal and now it works just fine. See review here on Pentaxforums.
A short extension tube between the body and bellows is a more typical solution.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aps-c, color, crop, dslr, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k1, mode, negatives, pentax k-1, scanner, settings, slides