Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2016, 01:58 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
ff/bf correction for up to 10 lens?

Yesterday when I was reading different news about K-70, I found somewhere info that K-70 will support the ff/bf correction for up to 10 different lens. I cannot found this info anywhere today on any site.

Anyone can confirm or deny this info?

07-07-2016, 02:05 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gelokrol Quote
Yesterday when I was reading different news about K-70, I found somewhere info that K-70 will support the ff/bf correction for up to 10 different lens. I cannot found this info anywhere today on any site.

Anyone can confirm or deny this info?
Based on the manual it will support these corrections, just like all other Pentax models have since 2009.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-07-2016, 02:10 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks!! That will be great for me

I have k-x which does not support this and I have to go into factory mode when changing my sigma 17-50 to da 55-300 as da have a lot of bf on long end ;/
07-07-2016, 02:39 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Based on the manual it will support these corrections, just like all other Pentax models have since 2009.
Actually, given that a lot of us Pentax folks are such gear heads, I'm a little surprised that this number isn't higher. On the APS-C camers, by the time you have the DA Limiteds, the DFA 100 and the DA* lenses, you've already potentially used up those slots...

07-07-2016, 06:42 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Although I have heard it before (or read it somewhere), I have not seen any one testing the hard limit (number of Pentax lenses) on the AF fine adjustment. I have more than 10 DA/FA lenses with me, some I use rarely like the 10-17. Would be nice if someone can definitively tested the hard limit so we know.
07-07-2016, 01:37 PM - 1 Like   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by aleonx3 Quote
Although I have heard it before (or read it somewhere), I have not seen any one testing the hard limit (number of Pentax lenses) on the AF fine adjustment. I have more than 10 DA/FA lenses with me, some I use rarely like the 10-17. Would be nice if someone can definitively tested the hard limit so we know.
You can actually store up to 20 adjustments, not 10, it turns out. Not sure where the 10 came from!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-07-2016, 01:39 PM   #7
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
You can actually store up to 20 adjustments, not 10, it turns out.
Thanks...
07-15-2016, 05:03 AM   #8

QuoteOriginally posted by aleonx3 Quote
If you have 15 lenses, do they all need adjustments for BF or FF, is the problem so common ? I'm amazed...

CU,

Igor

07-15-2016, 10:14 AM   #9
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentigor Quote
If you have 15 lenses, do they all need adjustments for BF or FF, is the problem so common ? I'm amazed...
In over 20 years of using an AF camera, I've never had BF/FF problems, but I routinely shoot with a thick DOF because my style includes context in every image; those who use a thin DOF, to isolate their subject, may have different experience.