Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2017, 09:37 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
My last tidbit--most folks start with the inverted-bottle type feeder. There is a feeder called the HummZinger that looses the bottle entirely, giving you a much better chance of getting a shot of the bird rather than the equipment. Check out the link below and you'll see the benefit. They have a new HighView model that has a raised perch that gets the bird up away from the feeder. I have a few, and it is great fun to place two of these maybe 30--50 feet apart and watch a single dominant male try to "own" both of them. If only I had their energy and persistence!

Aspects Hummingbird Feeders

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
balance to freeze, f4, feeder, freeze humming bird, iso, iso and shutter, k-70, k70, pentax k-70, pic, shutter, shutter speed balance, wing