Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-23-2022, 09:10 PM - 1 Like   #31

QuoteOriginally posted by photogem Quote
Oh, I've read your tutorial. Very thorough and I've seen that several users have repaired their cameras following your instructions....Ive just been using the aperture ring on the 43 because it's the lens I use most of the time anyway but I may decide to give the self-repair a try

04-30-2022, 07:20 AM - 2 Likes   #32

I recently purchased a K-70 as a replacement for my first digital SLR, a K-x.
I couldn't be happier, the image quality is amazing. What I really love about it is with tricky exposure, the camera usually gets it right but if it's not spot on, all sorts of magic can be preformed with the RAW image. I have tons of old Pentax lenses lying around including 7 67 lenses, I've only used DA lenses with this body but I will try a few old lenses on it soon. I doubt you'll regret buying a K-70.
06-24-2022, 04:01 PM - 4 Likes   #33

I'm now on my trip to Italy and the K-70 continues to amaze me! This photo was shot on RAW auto, a bit of tweaking in Lightroom but the camera did an amazing job.
Attached Images

06-24-2022, 05:07 PM   #34
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Bauie Quote
I'm now on my trip to Italy and the K-70 continues to amaze me! This photo was shot on RAW auto, a bit of tweaking in Lightroom but the camera did an amazing job.
A wonderful shot sir, so very glad your K70 exceeds expectations. Enjoy your trip, and take a photo or two while you're there.

BTW, my wife's dream stay is on the Isle of Capri, and with any luck we will finally make it there by next year.

06-25-2022, 01:54 PM   #35
Des
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Bauie Quote
'm now on my trip to Italy and the K-70 continues to amaze me!
Your image is certainly amazing. An eloquent demonstration of what it can do in skilled hands.