Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2017, 04:20 PM   #61
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rad291 Quote
I am unable to open the pdf K-1 file. Please see the attached picture of the message which says that the file format is invalid. I have the current version of of Adobe PDF Reader available from Google Play and was able to read the sample of the K-1 file.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Don
Perhaps there's a technical error currently affecting the downloads. Will investigate and let you guys know.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-30-2017, 07:35 PM   #62
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Dannybourne Quote
K3 errors with invalid format
QuoteOriginally posted by rad291 Quote
I am unable to open the pdf K-1 file. Please see the attached picture of the message which says that the file format is invalid. I have the current version of of Adobe PDF Reader available from Google Play and was able to read the sample of the K-1 file.
I've done a bit of investigating and it seems the files are fine. If you're getting a format error, try re-downloading again, but instead of clicking on the link, long press it and select "download". Then it should work just fine

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-01-2017, 07:34 AM   #63
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Perhaps there's a technical error currently affecting the downloads. Will investigate and let you guys know.
Hi, Adam,
It is working now. Thanks.