Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2016, 10:18 PM   #31
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Gregor Quote
I bought and downloaded the K3 ebook shortly after buying my K3. I have no memory of a receipt or anything. Is there still a way for me to download the updated version?
Did you get it straight from Yvon's web site? If so, you'll need to contact him (forum username ebooks4pentax). If he confirms your order I'd be happy to give you access to the download page on the forum with the latest version of the book.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-14-2016, 10:19 PM   #32
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by pentaprickle Quote
"In that case you can always grab a book on the forum- they are already discounted compared to ebooks4cameras.com."

Really, Adam? So where is this ebook available for me to "grab"?
Grab as in quickly buy The link is found in the first post of this thread.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-19-2017, 02:38 PM   #33
Administrator
Site Webmaster

The Pentax KP eBook is now available!

Adam

04-19-2017, 09:50 PM   #34

Thanks

I did get it, but I was charged twice.

04-19-2017, 10:04 PM   #35
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by rocketman89 Quote
I did get it, but I was charged twice.
Yup, I'm seeing 2 orders for the K-3 book. Did you intend to get a different book, or just accidentally checked out twice? Can't say I've seen that before.

Adam

04-19-2017, 10:08 PM   #36

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Yup, I'm seeing 2 orders for the K-3 book. Did you intend to get a different book, or just accidentally checked out twice? Can't say I've seen that before.
Accidentally checked out twice. I was having issues.
04-19-2017, 11:15 PM   #37
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by rocketman89 Quote
Accidentally checked out twice. I was having issues.
Since it's been more than 6 months, I've manually send you a refund of our net receipt

Adam

04-20-2017, 09:23 PM   #38

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Since it's been more than 6 months, I've manually send you a refund of our net receipt
Time flies!! I had no idea it'd been that long. Thanks!!!
04-26-2017, 06:31 PM   #39
Administrator
Site Webmaster

The Pentax KP eBook has been updated with some typo corrections and additions.

Adam

04-30-2017, 01:35 AM   #40

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Wattle Bird Quote
Unable to purchase K3-K3II e-Book. Clicking on the link takes me to a page that says I don't have permission to be on that page.
Same problem. I was hoping to squeak in before the April 30th deadline. I guess there isn't much chance they will fix this bug before it happens.
04-30-2017, 01:54 AM   #41
Administrator
Site Webmaster

You're probably clicking on the download link, which isn't going to work until you're purchased the corresponding ebook. Here's the purchase link:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/donations/?act=ebook&loginrequired=1#sub26

Don't worry, the intro pricing will be live for a few more days Please let me know if you run in to any other issues.

Adam

06-02-2017, 06:14 PM   #42
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ebooks4pentax Quote
My Pentax eBooks are now available directly on PF, along with a discount compared to regular pricing! Books are only $13.99 / $18.99 (K-1) for forum members.

Pentax eBooks can be purchased here

Once you've ordered the corresponding eBook, you'll have immediate access to download using the links below:
If you have any questions about the guidance I provide, or would like to offer suggestions, feel free to post in this forum.
Are these E-Books Available in hard or soft bound copies rather than electronic? Specifically interested in the one for the K3
06-02-2017, 09:32 PM   #43
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
No, they are not available printed. It you can print the eBook on your printer or have it printed at office max or similar places.
06-02-2017, 09:34 PM   #44
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by tobeymoe Quote
Are these E-Books Available in hard or soft bound copies rather than electronic? Specifically interested in the one for the K3
You can print one fairly easily if you'd like, but that's not something we or Yvon currently provide.

Adam

07-11-2017, 11:23 AM   #45
Pentaxian

I just used Paypal to purchase the K-1 book, but I still get the access denied message when I attempt to download it.