Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #46
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by timw4mail Quote
I just used Paypal to purchase the K-1 book, but I still get the access denied message when I attempt to download it.
It looks like the forum did not record the transaction for some reason, you should now have a PM with a download link.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-11-2017, 02:20 PM   #47
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It looks like the forum did not record the transaction for some reason, you should now have a PM with a download link.
Thanks, I got it. (Adblocking issue, perhaps?)
07-11-2017, 03:16 PM   #48
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by timw4mail Quote
Thanks, I got it. (Adblocking issue, perhaps?)
I don't think it was anything on your end, sometimes paypal's message to our site can be interrupted though. Happens pretty rarely.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-08-2017, 11:41 AM   #49

Is there a discount coupon to use?

08-08-2017, 11:59 AM   #50
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by devmaha Quote
Is there a discount coupon to use?
No coupon needed. The PF discount is already reflected in the prices on the forum, as opposed to buying from the ebooks4pentax web site.

Adam

09-12-2017, 11:40 AM   #51

Cannot open window to purchase K-70 book

Hi, I'm using Chrome on a Mac. I've purchased the K-70 ebook but I'm getting a message that the window cannot be opened to down load the book possibly due to a pop up blocker. Please help. Thank you.

---------- Post added 09-12-17 at 11:55 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Joyce Keay Quote
Hi, I'm using Chrome on a Mac. I've purchased the K-70 ebook but I'm getting a message that the window cannot be opened to down load the book possibly due to a pop up blocker. Please help. Thank you.
Thanks. I've got it.
09-12-2017, 11:56 AM   #52
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Joyce Keay Quote
It's a Mac...just use your intuition! :-)

11-22-2017, 09:08 AM   #53
Pentaxian

Good afternoon

I bought the K-3/K-3 II ebook sometime either late in 2016 or earlier in 2017 - but my major laptop went into meltdown a couple of weeks ago and I lost most of the data files, including that book!

Therefore would it be possible for me to download it again?

Thanks in advance.

John
11-22-2017, 01:16 PM   #54
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by jeallen01 Quote
Good afternoon

I bought the K-3/K-3 II ebook sometime either late in 2016 or earlier in 2017 - but my major laptop went into meltdown a couple of weeks ago and I lost most of the data files, including that book!

Therefore would it be possible for me to download it again?

Thanks in advance.

John
If you bought it through the forum (which it looks like you did), you can access it using the link here:

Pentax eBook Downloads - Now on PF! (purchase here for instant access) - PentaxForums.com

Adam

11-22-2017, 01:48 PM   #55
Pentaxian

If you bought it through the forum (which it looks like you did), you can access it using the link here:

Pentax eBook Downloads - Now on PF! (purchase here for instant access) - PentaxForums.com
Thanks but that would appear to mean that I have to buy it again - is that true?
11-22-2017, 03:44 PM   #56
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by jeallen01 Quote
Thanks but that would appear to mean that I have to buy it again - is that true?
No, just click on the link to the PDF. You should also be able to see the download area as a sub-forum of this section.

Adam

11-23-2017, 01:18 AM   #57
Pentaxian

Adam

Many thanks - got it downloaded now
11-30-2017, 10:55 AM   #58

K3 errors with invalid format
11-30-2017, 01:23 PM   #59
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Dannybourne Quote
K3 errors with invalid format
Can you be more specific? If you're trying to open the PDF, maybe re-download it or open in a different app?

Adam

11-30-2017, 03:33 PM   #60
Inactive Account

I am unable to open the pdf K-1 file. Please see the attached picture of the message which says that the file format is invalid. I have the current version of of Adobe PDF Reader available from Google Play and was able to read the sample of the K-1 file.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Don
Attached Images