Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-18-2021, 06:51 PM   #106
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Old Grumpy Quote
I just purchased the K3 Ebook from All Products, however I have not been able to download the book.
We aren't able to provide support for those purchases, unfortunately. Maybe send an email to Marisa Bourque?

If you place an order on the forum you'll get instant download access.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-16-2021, 02:32 AM   #107

Will their be in future an eBook for the Pentax 645 Family?
09-16-2021, 09:07 PM   #108
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Gerard_Dirks Quote
Will their be in future an eBook for the Pentax 645 Family?
It's not something we're planning at the moment, but a K-3 III book is in the works!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-09-2022, 04:47 AM - 1 Like   #109

Downloaded the book today. The download went without problems. Thank you very much.

03-03-2022, 12:14 PM   #110

I purchased the K1 II book and all is fine except that the bookmark function does not work in iBooks. It seems that the author of the file may have a security tag or switch or something preventing this? At least according anything that I have found out in looking into it. Any ideas on how I can get this to work?
Thanks
03-03-2022, 12:46 PM   #111
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by grandit Quote
I purchased the K1 II book and all is fine except that the bookmark function does not work in iBooks. It seems that the author of the file may have a security tag or switch or something preventing this? At least according anything that I have found out in looking into it. Any ideas on how I can get this to work?
Thanks
I am old school and prefer having a physical book in my ands to read, so I downloaded the book and printed it double sided and then put it in a loose leaf binder. Now I can put in a book mark or maybe a post-it to mark the important items I want to go back to again and again.
03-03-2022, 05:28 PM   #112
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by grandit Quote
Thanks
Thanks for the feedback! This is definitely something that we will address in future eBooks, including the K-3 III eBook.

Unfortunately Yvon is no longer with us, so we aren't able to make changes to the existing eBooks. However, you can probably bypass any security mechanisms by "printing" the original file to a PDF, and then opening that file

Adam

11-29-2022, 02:59 PM   #113

Ebook for older camera

Hi

Please forgive my ignorance. I have a K2000/K-m camera. Does the legacy ebook offer substantially applicable information for my model or am I best stuck with the contents of the operating manual that came with my camera?

Thanks,
Guy
11-29-2022, 06:31 PM   #114
Administrator
Site Webmaster

You should find the K-x eBook helpful there. The K-m is basically a K-x with an older sensor and no live view/video, but most other features will be similar.

Adam

01-16-2023, 02:04 PM   #115

credit card link does not work for K1 II manual

i tried to buy the K1-II manual using my credit card (i don't have paypal), but the credit card link takes me to paypal. please advise.
01-16-2023, 05:27 PM   #116
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by fshirley Quote
i tried to buy the K1-II manual using my credit card (i don't have paypal), but the credit card link takes me to paypal. please advise.
On the first page, look for the "Pay with debit or credit card" button:

Name:  Screenshot 2022-12-29 150832.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  60.1 KB

Then, you'll be able to check out without a Paypal account:

Name:  Screenshot 2022-12-29 150902.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  74.8 KB

Adam

01-17-2023, 10:47 AM   #117
Forum Member

I was able to access the eBook I bought

I was not able to access the download link to get my eBook I bought for $15.99. How do I access to access the correct download link for the KI/KII eBook?
Attached Images

01-17-2023, 01:22 PM   #118
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by coboren3 Quote
I was not able to access the download link to get my eBook I bought for $15.99. How do I access to access the correct download link for the KI/KII eBook?
I see you've requested a refund due to the download issue, which we've issued. If you'd still like the eBook simply place a new order and then you will regain access to the link below.

If you go to your PM inbox, you'll see that there was a message with a download link. You can also use the link below to download:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/attachments/197-download-k-3-ebook/31437...3-ii-ebook.pdf

Adam

04-12-2023, 09:00 AM   #119

Photos: Albums
What happened???

I just paid full price for this ebook. I thought I was supposed to get a discount. That didn't happen either. Downloaded from the link, got some kind of jumbled mess with web formatting all over the place, not sure I want to go in there and try to decipher it. $19.95 totally wasted for me, Thanks, Keep the over charge, and the ebook. I will try to find a way to purchase this without being screwed next time. Thanks.
04-12-2023, 09:57 AM   #120

I have purchased the book and all I got was I don't have permission to access this feature, so frustrating, I thought that as its on PF all should be good .. that's £16.82 wasted
... how do I get a copy of the pdf on the K1 ii? Does anyone have the download ..

Last edited by DRAGONART; 04-12-2023 at 10:18 AM.