Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-12-2023, 10:50 AM   #121
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by DRAGONART Quote
I have purchased the book and all I got was I don't have permission to access this feature, so frustrating, I thought that as its on PF all should be good .. that's £16.82 wasted
... how do I get a copy of the pdf on the K1 ii? Does anyone have the download ..
I don't see the transaction as being linked to your account. Can you please PM me the transaction ID?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-12-2023, 10:54 AM   #122
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by KTschappat Quote
I just paid full price for this ebook. I thought I was supposed to get a discount. That didn't happen either. Downloaded from the link, got some kind of jumbled mess with web formatting all over the place, not sure I want to go in there and try to decipher it. $19.95 totally wasted for me, Thanks, Keep the over charge, and the ebook. I will try to find a way to purchase this without being screwed next time. Thanks.
There's no "being screwed" on PF

The download is a PDF file. Please try downloading and opening it again, possibly with a different device/browser, and if you have any issues, send me a PM. If you made the purchase during the promotional period, we can refund the coupon value, or, if you can't open the PDF, we can refund you fully. Please keep me posted via PM or use the contact form for help.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-18-2023, 12:25 PM   #123

I just purchased the K-70 book but see no way to get it. Please advise. Thank you.
10-18-2023, 03:22 PM   #124
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by michelej2 Quote
I just purchased the K-70 book but see no way to get it. Please advise. Thank you.
The download link can be found here. You should also have received a PM: Pentax eBook Downloads - Now on PF! (purchase here for instant access) - PentaxForums.com

Adam

10-18-2023, 09:27 PM - 1 Like   #125

Found it!

Thanks!
11-27-2023, 11:16 AM   #126

Not able to purchase Pentax e-book

Good day,
I tried several times to purchase an e-book for my k-1 ll , I enter my credit card and after I submit I get an error. It looks like it it forcing me to use a Pay Pal payment only.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

QuoteOriginally posted by ebooks4pentax Quote
Pentax eBooks are now available directly on PF, along with an automatic discount compared to regular pricing! Books are priced at $15.99 (K100D through K-3), $19.99 (K-1/K-1 II and KP), or $39.99 (K-3 III).

Pentax eBooks can be purchased here

Once you've ordered the corresponding eBook, you'll have immediate access to download using the links below:
If you have any questions about the guidance I provide, or would like to offer suggestions, feel free to post in this forum.
11-27-2023, 01:12 PM   #127
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by MEADOWLANDS 151 Quote
Good day,
I tried several times to purchase an e-book for my k-1 ll , I enter my credit card and after I submit I get an error. It looks like it it forcing me to use a Pay Pal payment only.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
It should be possible to check out without a Paypal account through the guest checkout page, but I will send you a PM with an alternate option.

Adam

11-27-2023, 09:17 PM   #128
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Thank you for the update. I appreciate all of your hard work!