Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-09-2018, 01:54 AM   #1

E books purchase

Hello, new to this site, was looking forward to get e book for my K1 but I keep getting a message that I cannot apply for this yet.
Do I just need too wait for the administrator to confirm my account, or is there another way around this?

Many thanks for your advice

Rich

12-09-2018, 02:22 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RichardK Quote
Hello, new to this site, was looking forward to get e book for my K1 but I keep getting a message that I cannot apply for this yet.
Do I just need too wait for the administrator to confirm my account, or is there another way around this?

Many thanks for your advice

Rich
Hi Rich,

No confirmation should be needed- the ebooks are available for order here:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/donations/?ebooks=1&loginrequired=1

If you run in to any other issues, please shoot me a PM.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-07-2019, 05:00 PM   #3
Site Supporter

I purchased Pentax K3 e book and joined for 20.00. I am unable to download book. It keeps taking me to a page that says I have no access to.
03-07-2019, 05:01 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Mossyhorn Quote
I purchased Pentax K3 e book and joined for 20.00. I am unable to download book. It keeps taking me to a page that says I have no access to.
It sounds like you maybe made a forum donation, rather than purchasing an ebook? If you intended to purchase an ebook rather than donating, please shoot me a PM and I will convert it for you. Thanks!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-07-2019, 05:15 PM   #5
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It sounds like you maybe made a forum donation, rather than purchasing an ebook? If you intended to purchase an ebook rather than donating, please shoot me a PM and I will convert it for you. Thanks!

I was finally able to download the book, but it wasn't the K3 book.

---------- Post added 03-07-19 at 05:23 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote

I paid $18.99 for the book, and I donated $20.00 for a one year membership.
03-07-2019, 08:15 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Mossyhorn Quote
I was finally able to download the book, but it wasn't the K3 book.

---------- Post added 03-07-19 at 05:23 PM ----------

I paid $18.99 for the book, and I donated $20.00 for a one year membership.
Looks like you got the KP one instead. I've PMed you a link to the K-3 book, if you need further assistance please shoot me a message.

Adam

03-07-2019, 08:37 PM   #7
Site Supporter

I should've waited for your reply. I just purchased it.