Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2016, 10:53 AM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Missing dust alert

As I stated here I'm missing the dust alert funktion. https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/190-pentax-k-1/321453-dust-alert.html#post3648311

I copied from from there:
The Dust alert is missing - instead a useless conformance page was introduced. I asked Pentax Germany for that, and they approved it.
Dust alert is different from dust cleaning with power up and power down.
I was used to it and liked it, starting with the K20D. And it is better than waving the camera and f22 at 1 second exposure time.

An additional comment, another pentaxian stated, he is missing the leveling funkction, me to.

It would be very fine when the the electronic level could be calibrated by the user. I'm using an original BG6
and there is a difference in the Level when I put the camera on a desk with or without the BG.
Second I'm using a Arca L-Bracket an there's also a difference.

For my tests I've been using a calibrated "stone" in out mechanical cal-lab. I woud simply like to have a funktion.
Put the camera on a leveled desk and press (somewhere in the menu) ... ready. And a button return to factory settings.

Thanks for your reply.

12-10-2016, 07:01 PM   #2
Ricoh Imaging Representative
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thank you very much for your post. Those are awesome ideas. I forwarded them directly to the management team for their review. Thank you for being a valued customer.