Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-12-2016, 04:57 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Analogue TTL protocol on digital cameras.

For a little over a month now, I've been enjoying the use of a Pentax AF280T (bounce/swivel) and AF080C (ring) flash on a second-hand Pentax *istDS. I find the analogue TTL flash is very accurate and suits my purposes very well, as I am constantly using older lenses including M and Takumar with extension tubes etc.. .

It seems to me that anything which went into the *ist series ought very easily to be able to go into the K-series. Could you please pass on a request to consider re-introducing the requisite capability (if at all possible) on future DSLRs and especially full-frame, and future models of flash?

12-12-2016, 05:32 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Thank you very much for your post. I will pass on your comments and suggestions directly to the management team. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
analogue, analogue ttl protocol, customer service, flash, future, pentax, pentax support, ricoh imaging, support, ttl