Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
12-20-2016, 06:54 AM - 2 Likes   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K1- Focus Point Illuminate when pressing AF button

Please Pentax / Ricoh,

I'd like to see the feature on the K1, it's been implemented in all my previous bodies but for some reason It's not available with the K1.

What I need is to have at least the grid display illuminated when I press the AF button (Back Button in my case), in order to see my selected focus point.
I know it can be achieved by pressing the AF Mode button on the side of the camera, so why not directly the same feature with the AF button.
Thanks,

01-07-2017, 06:33 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I've been shooting 2 concerts recently and it's a PITA the way AF illumination is currently setup
Why oh why did Ricoh Change the system from previous dslr ?? I dont get it .

In Landscape orientation the AF mode button trick can help but in Portrait orientation...NOPE!

I've missed some shots because I was struggling to find where I was AF...Im mad.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, button, customer service, feature, focus, k1, ricoh imaging, suggestion