Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108 Likes Search this Thread
09-19-2022, 02:38 AM - 1 Like   #76
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by acoufap Quote
.e. much expanded Sensor Shift compared to usual Composition Adjustment shift
The sensor shift is approximately 10% of the sensor L or W size (<4mm) and it is limited by the "walls" between the lens mount and the sensor, some edges of the sensor may be in shadow once there is too much shift. But for sure, Ricoh could take more advantage of the sensor shift. What would be nice to have, for me, would be automatic sensor shift to 4 corners + pixel shift, to that I can get high quality 45Mpixels with a simple flat stitch (the stitch could even be done in camera because the camera knows by how many pixels the sensor is shifted). Also I'd like to have pixel shift with a few different modes, such as long exposure emulation, and/or replace of moving parts by the stack of aligned frames, such that moving areas are replaced by smooth low noise image instead of just replacing pixels by pixels from single frame. 24mm tilt prime, I'd buy immediately. Great ideas aren't lacking, it seems something else is lacking, such as the will to invest, move forward and sell more.

09-19-2022, 10:01 PM   #77
Veteran Member

I want a camera that supports all lense mounts including aperture and af and other things like IS.

It would have to have adapters for different lens mounts.

How cool would be to be to be able to just buy lenses that you want without having to worry about whether or not it was available for the mount your camera has?
03-24-2023, 08:21 AM   #78
Pentaxian

Optical image stabilization for lenses & OIS in combination with IBIS. Beyond 300mm OIS helps the AF system a lot, even more true for apsc.
Whatever happened to the hybrid viewfinder?
A wooden handgrip
More new lenses