Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 72 Likes Search this Thread
02-04-2017, 09:54 AM   #106

QuoteOriginally posted by NS_Sailor Quote
After over 40 years as a Merchant ship engineer and almost 38 years with the "Admiral" I certainly know how not to fall in that trap by minding my "P's" & "Q's" on both fronts
QuoteOriginally posted by WestBug Quote
I'm just wondering if the folks from the "Why I wont buy a K3" thread , are going to come to this one ("Why I will buy a KP"} too and turn it into a bunch of free for all nonsense ?
Its a very repulsive thread from a standpoint of being an outsider looking for advice , contribution , and Camera talk. But it seems all of a sudden they are popping up everywhere where it isn't very welcome in new threads for the KP.
The moderator seems to be egging on the bacon , and velveeta cheese......Please stop this ?
Isnt one Satire thread enough ?
The "Why I won't buy the KP" Thread should stick to KP related entries only. It should give the poster's rational reason's or counter arguments only for possible / probable non purchase of a KP. Non KP related entries should be deleted by the Forum's Administrator ASAP. Itis not a "repulsive thread" (see quote from "Why I will buy a KP" thread). It has in fact raised a number of practical issues / points to ponder before purchase which some readers may not have thought of.

One "satire" thread is enough. The "Why I won't buy a K3" thread should be transferred to a forum for non photographic subjects (sorry Otis) with immediate effect.

02-04-2017, 02:21 PM   #107
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by LoneWolf Quote
The "Why I won't buy the KP" Thread should stick to KP related entries only. It should give the poster's rational reason's or counter arguments only for possible / probable non purchase of a KP. Non KP related entries should be deleted by the Forum's Administrator ASAP. Itis not a "repulsive thread" (see quote from "Why I will buy a KP" thread). It has in fact raised a number of practical issues / points to ponder before purchase which some readers may not have thought of.

One "satire" thread is enough. The "Why I won't buy a K3" thread should be transferred to a forum for non photographic subjects (sorry Otis) with immediate effect.
If this one strays too far off topic, we'll close it. Like you, I feel one satire thread is enough! (Plus we would not want competition for that thread, now would we? )
02-06-2017, 10:34 PM   #108
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Because I can still get a K-01 or a KS2 for less than half the price ???

Not really saying I am going to or not going to buy it but I was curious about the size so did this comparison.
Attached Images

02-18-2017, 02:56 AM - 1 Like   #109

I wont buy one because the insurance company is buying one for me.

02-24-2017, 12:52 PM   #110
Forum Member

I'm not going because I dont know if have 16:9 aspect ratio(with 3:2,4:3,1:1) like my two amazing K-01
02-25-2017, 04:01 AM - 1 Like   #111

QuoteOriginally posted by FantasticMrFox Quote
Ricoh Imaging seems to be in dire need of a reorganisation of their communications and marketing department
reorganization? i think they should start with organization and work their way up from there
02-26-2017, 02:23 AM   #112

I have only just only up graded from a K7 to a K3 . & also none are 2nd hand yet ( best way I find to buy a camera) Also besides my wife dosent know I have got a new to me camera LOL

Last edited by robert52; 02-26-2017 at 02:39 AM.
02-26-2017, 02:30 AM   #113
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jacobthellamer Quote
That's as good a reason as any!
02-26-2017, 02:38 AM   #114

QuoteOriginally posted by jacobthellamer Quote
Get them to buy 2 & that way you can have 1 & I can have 1 LOL