Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 21 Likes Search this Thread
06-19-2017, 07:21 AM   #61
Forum Member

If I had to point out a single reason why I am going to buy a KP it would be its high ISO capabilities.
High ISO capability is the only reason I gave up on my K3 two years ago to go full frame, the possibility to have smaller body and lenses while maintaining a lot of flexibility with ISO settings is great. The only moment I need high resolution is for still life photos, so the pixel shift feature is another great option leading me to choose Pentax.
Then I have to admit I love its looks - screws included - and the usual cornucopia of Pentax features.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
controls, k1, k5ii, kp, ltd, pentax kp, phone, photos, size