Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2017, 12:50 PM - 1 Like   #1

Ricoh-Pentax event at Glazer’s Camera and the KP

I'm not big on going into Seattle, however yesterday I did to go to the Ricoh-Pentax event at Glazer’s Camera and met Don from Pentax and saw the new store (It's been 30 years since I've ventured into Seattle). The 645 is a great medium format camera, however Don brought with him the K3IIs, K1 and the all new KP that will be released next week. The KP is as compact as my original *ist and almost as light, with the 40mm pancake lens it was a extremely hot and sexy package. I was thinking of buying a K3IIs, but that is now forgotten and I am looking at the KP (pure Lust). So if you will excuse me, I'm off to go count penny's...

02-17-2017, 08:29 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Few things feel as nice as a new camera body. I hope that you find enough pennies to pay for it.
02-17-2017, 08:42 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We have no more pennies here in Canada, but I'll send a nickel to help your purchase !
02-20-2017, 05:28 PM   #4
Veteran Member

I share enthusiasm for the KP for what I have seen so far. I know of the K-3, and K-3II, but what is the K-3IIs?