Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-19-2017, 06:47 AM   #1

comprar una KP o pasarme al formato compreto (Buy a KP or switch to the full format)?

Tengo una pentax k5 todos los objetivos que uso tanto los manuales como los automaticos sirben para FF, el precio actual de la k1 no me permite adquirirla actualmente.
Pero en el futuro me gustaria cambiar a un modelo superior, sobretodo por el uso del ISO y no se si usar una ff o la KP por su tamaño y su gran reduccion de ruido.

Google translation (added by moderator):

I have a pentax k5 all lenses that use both the manuals and the automata serve for FF, the current price of the k1 does not allow me to acquire it currently.
But in the future I would like to change to a higher model, especially for the use of ISO and I do not know if using a ff or the KP for its size and its great noise reduction.

*** REPLIES IN ENGLISH, PLEASE - MANY THANKS! ***

Last edited by BigMackCam; 07-19-2017 at 03:41 PM.
07-20-2017, 12:32 AM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Folks, when replying to this thread, please post in English or with an English translation, per our forum rules

Thanks!
07-20-2017, 02:52 AM - 2 Likes   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Sigue usando tu K5 hasta que muera.....

keep using your K5 till it dies.....
07-20-2017, 11:07 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Thanks for the head up Mack..sorry!
Mariodival, I would go for a k70, as it has the most important features of the K1 , such as Pixel Shift, Hybrid AF system, and others, for much less than half the K1 price..

07-20-2017, 11:42 AM - 1 Like   #5
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Jeff Lopez Quote
Thanks for the head up Mack..sorry!
No worries, Jeff... in my early days on the forums, I did it myself at least a couple of times