Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
11-26-2019, 11:52 PM   #16
Veteran Member

I have not tried it yet outside, but it really is a strange phenomenon, i se my camera on a tripod, and set it straight (both levels green), but the image in the viewfinder is a bit off. But looking at pictures, afterwards, thy look just fine - it might be that the sensor is not level during live view but sets while shooting. Further investigation is needes.

(i do not really wear smart things, and magnetic jewelry - so interferences are less probable)

07-18-2023, 01:05 AM   #17

I have a lot of lenses which focus in the -7 to -10 range on my KP. I got a Sigma 30mm 1.4 which requires -11 or -12 AF fine adjust.

I entered the Debug mode but cannot find the AF settings. Can someone help me ? I want to know what page number and which option I need to adjust on the debug menu of my KP.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, debug, forum, kp, mode, pentax help, pentax kp, photography, troubleshooting