Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2019, 08:56 PM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Thagomizer Quote
Did it fit okay? I think I saw someone in my recent looking on this subject where it didn't quit fit right.
It depends on what you consider a perfect fit. I received the ACMAXX today, two days after ordering, California to the backwoods in North Carolina. It was marked for KP. The only concern would be if you wanted a flush screen fit. The screen is not designed for that application. It is applied to the supporting framework in order to reposition if necessary. You will need good overhead light and a few dry run placements to see the even border spacing. You might consider some border guides before removing the bottom adhesive clear cover. Don’t put the sealing finger pressure around the screen until you’re satisfied with the position as the edging adhesive is very strong. Your application my vary, but it’s about as simple as possible. The KP just came out of the box for the first time tonight. Medium grip in arthritic thumb is extremely comfortable. Good luck!

01-15-2019, 09:45 PM - 1 Like   #32
Journeyman Cat Wrangler
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Thagomizer Quote
Did it fit okay? I think I saw someone in my recent looking on this subject where it didn't quit fit right.
Fit perfectly and was easy to put on. Just like their video.
01-16-2019, 08:41 AM - 1 Like   #33
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks for getting back with this. Good to know!