Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
07-18-2019, 06:28 PM - 1 Like   #16

Fellow KPers, so I received my KP back from Precision and so far its %100. Ill test it thoroughly this weekend though but here are my repair descriptions.

1)Top cover replaced

2) A complete repair and return all functions to factory specs

3) Complete cleaning

parts used: top housing and associated parts.

Turnaround time was 9 working days and this includes the 2 day shipping I did with UPS. Precision also did the same shipping method. So basically 5 working days in the shop. Everything checks out but ill post again after the weekend to see if the issue is totally resolved.

07-18-2019, 08:26 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
And once again I forgot to grab the camera out of the bag! But I remembered it's embedded in the images, so exiftool to the rescue... results are:
Serial Number : 7306399
Hope that helps!

--Steve

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, issues, kp, kp mode, mine, mode, pentax kp, switch, user