Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
05-24-2020, 01:09 PM   #1

Information in the viewfinder

Hi guys,

is it possible to turn up the brightness for the information displayed in the viewfinder? I could barely read them yesterday. Today was okay though... ^^

kind regards
Sascha

05-24-2020, 04:19 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Something I have looked into but been unable to find a solution
When needed I've reverted to activating the back panel with the "Info" button, then switching it off again to save battery
05-25-2020, 12:42 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kypfer Quote
Something I have looked into but been unable to find a solution
When needed I've reverted to activating the back panel with the "Info" button, then switching it off again to save battery

Thanks you,
thats exactly what Iam already doing
05-27-2020, 12:15 AM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by NoobOnTour Quote
Thanks you,
thats exactly what Iam already doing
There is an alternative way - instead of INFO button you can map this function to C1 option on the third wheel.

05-27-2020, 01:42 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cport Quote
There is an alternative way - instead of INFO button you can map this function to C1 option on the third wheel.
Can I activate/deactivate the screen instantly or are you talking about the screen brightness via the outdoor funktion?

edit: KP is already in the car, Iam going to look it up first thing tomorrow

edit2: Is the screen staying off even after restarting the KP this way? (like iso mapped to c3)
edit3: ok, the wheel is just a shortcut for iso, sorry

Last edited by NoobOnTour; 05-27-2020 at 01:49 PM.
05-27-2020, 10:44 PM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by NoobOnTour Quote
Can I activate/deactivate the screen instantly or are you talking about the screen brightness via the outdoor funktion?
You can do both. I think that there is no need to use the third wheel for photo needs (iso control, composition adjustment etc.), I have found is really useful to work with other things (display menu options, brightness etc.)