Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2021, 06:45 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
How many KP Limited edition?

Just a couple questions about the KP Limited edition.

First, how many units were produced/sold?

Second, did it come only with its special grip or together the three normal ones?

Thanks

02-09-2021, 12:28 PM   #2
Pentaxian

I don't think any figure has been leaked re. production of the two Japan Limited (now discontinued) models.

But for sure there was only the red or the dark grey wooden grip in the box.

I personnaly got my second grip with the additionnal D BG-7 kit.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
kp, pentax kp

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KP vs K-70 - to KP or not to KP, that is the question OldChE Pentax DSLR Discussion 28 11-02-2019 05:29 AM
Pentax KP J Limited edition released JPT Pentax News and Rumors 138 08-16-2019 06:49 AM
How many is too many (how many is too few)? hooverfocus Photographic Industry and Professionals 14 04-05-2017 02:38 PM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax MZ-3 Special Edition and Normal Silver Edition w/ Accessories frank Sold Items 2 11-22-2012 10:06 AM
Pentax K-5 silver special edition an exclusive limited-edition camera package Adam Homepage & Official Pentax News 26 03-12-2012 08:11 AM