Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-25-2018, 09:10 AM   #1

Change the angle of a 360 image ...

Hi!

I sometimes have to shoot 360 panos with my Theta SC , at 90 degrees. ( it is on top a one leg tripod that I put thru fences and stuff to get strange selfie angles ). But then I need to change the angle afterwards to get a "normal" pano.

The Theta app it automatically shows the pano fixed ( straightened ), but can not be saved. And in Theta S you can not get it fixed, but save.

Anyone got an idea how to fix it. Here is an example.

How do I straighten this ?

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
RICOH THETA SC  Photo 
12-25-2018, 10:31 AM   #2
Pentaxian At Large
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The Hugin App was recommended by someone here on PF
12-25-2018, 11:18 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks. I have Hugin and it has been very helpful for stitching previous panoramas, but to handle single images and rotate, I could not find out how. Bit I will keep on testing and searching forums.
12-25-2018, 12:55 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pellepiano Quote
Thanks. I have Hugin and it has been very helpful for stitching previous panoramas, but to handle single images and rotate, I could not find out how. Bit I will keep on testing and searching forums.
Ooops, I found the solution in Hugin, but there is no save button for the result =) I'll go and check the Hugin Forum.

12-25-2018, 01:39 PM   #5

Original Poster
Ahhh, solved, and result is this, quite different. So fun experimenting with my Ricoh.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
RICOH THETA SC  Photo